He's sick: Mikey

"I hate being sick, and this is the first time I've been sick, I want my teddy bear."

"Um...you have that to leatherhead."
Mikey kept complaining to Leah about how being sick felt and how he was always bored and he never stopped talking about you at all.

"Not that teddy bear, my other one."

"Mikey you only had one."

"No, I had one that was like an angel to me until retarded Casey fruckin Jones made her believe that I hate her."

"Oh you mean (y/n), Mikey if you want her back you gotta stand up for her and fight for her."

"I know but Leah, as you can see I'm not a fighter like Raphie, I'm a lover not a fighter."

"Yeah I know that, and don't call Raph, Raphie because he won't even let me call him that."

"Well if you know that then why don't you understand that—"
Leah interrupted him and covered his mouth.

"MIKEY! Casey is your enemy and the more you complain about how your not a fighter he's trying to get into her pants. Now are you gonna let him do that?"
Mikey nodded 'no' and then spoke.

"Well if your the genius of this plan, then and I'm a lover, how do I get her back?"
Leah had this smirk on her face and then whispered it into his 'ear' and he nodded.

She got up and smiled while leaving him. She turned around and looks at him,
"G'night Mikey and save the plan for tomorrow or when your not sick."

"G'night Leah and tell Raphie poo that I said night."
She chuckled and left him laying in his bed.

Mikey's POV

Leah is a genius when it comes to plans like that. I'm gonna get my teddy bear back without Casey at her side.
.............................................................

He misses you a lot to where he talks to one of his closet friends about his feelings.

I felt like doing a short chap because the last ones were so long. And as far as the turtle and human thing go it's a tie so I need a few more comments on either human
Or
Turtle

Special thanks to 34roseygirl for the recommendation

~Leah~