When he's sad: Leo

While the boys were on a mission, splinter wanted to start training you. You and master splinter were taking a break when
You saw all of the guys in pain but you didn't see Leo any where.

"Hey Raph, where's Leo?"

"He ran to his room for some odd reason."

You then started to walk to his room. When you got to his door you heard him crying. You knocked on his door.

"No, go away."
He yelled thinking it was one of his brothers.

"Leo it's me, (y/n)."

"I don't want you to see me like this."

You heard him start to sniffle. You went in and saw him crying on his bed.

"Leo, are you okay?"
You asked him

He started to yell at you.

"I DONT WANT YOU IN HERE, I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE ME LIKE THIS, I WANT YO--"
You cut him off by kissing him on the cheek and giving him a hug. When you pulled back on the kiss and let go of him he started to cry on your shoulder.

"Leo,whats wrong?"

"I'm worst leader in the history of all leaders."

"No your not."

"Yes I am, all of my brothers got hurt, Mikey almost got killed--"

He started to cry again.

"Leo look at me."

Leo looked at you while you were putting your hand on his heart.

"Your the best leader I know and your brothers came home. Sensi picked you to be leader for a reason and it's not because you would suck. So I think your the best leader in the history of leaders. Even captain Ryan would tell you this."

He stopped crying and started to smile. Your speech touched his heart, he then grabbed you and threw you on to his lap and hugged you tight then kissed your hair. When he lifted his head he whispered in your ear.

"That's why I love you because you always know what to say and more reasons."

"Oh really well, I love you too."