Back to NYC part 2: Mikey

Mikey woke up early to do a last minute pranks on Raph and Leah for what they did yesterday. When he got up you got up with him.
"Mikey what are you doing?"
You whispered knowing everyone else was asleep.
"Leah and Raph are getting pay back for what they did to me. Oh and Leo, Fiona, Keely, Donnie, Casey, and April are up not them yet."
He then walked out with an air horn in both hands.
You followed him to their room and smiled at the sight. Raph was holding Leah close to his plastron with one arm on her waist and she was curled up in his chest under the blankets keeping them warm.  Mikey handed you an air horn then you went to Leah's side of the bed. Mikey started to count down.

Mikey's POV

3..

2..

1..
I was about to honk it until Raph threw a ninja star at both of our cans. Then said,
"Don't. you. Think about it."
He said quietly.
But thank god I'm doctor prankenstien and every doctor comes prepared at all times epically ones like these.
Raph sat up waking Leah she then sat up. Me being awesome I did it I threw a.....

Your POV

He threw a water balloon at Leah!
Man, she is going to kill me.
Mikey nervously chuckled and then ran.
I stood there a few minutes.
Raph and Leah leaned up against the back of the bed and Raph put an arm around her shoulders. Then smirked at her.

"I'll give you a head start of a minute. I didn't waist any time, I ran as fast as I could out of the room and into the van, where I found Mikey in a ball. I ran up to him and sat down.
"Do you think they'll find us in here?"
I asked nervously.
"Yeah I think."

Leah's POV
(don't worry it's really short then I'll bring it back to you.)

I was sitting there soaked in bed. Until Raph got up and got me a towel to dry my hair.

"Babe it's been past a minute."
He smirked laying on his stomach in front of me.

"Yeah I know."
I said drying my hair.
When I stopped I looked at Raph.

"Well.. Aren't you going to get them?"
He said raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"No."
His eyes got big.

"Why not?"

I simply got out of bed and headed towards the dresser.
"Best revenge is no revenge."
He lost his smirk and looked at me weird.

"Makes them worry and stay on there toes."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh."
I kissed his head and went down stairs with my things.

Your POV

When the doors opened me and Mikey hugged each other.
"We are sorry we will do anything for you. Just please don't hurt us."
I said hugging Mikey scared out of our wits.
Everyone in the van started to laugh at us.
We then looked at them all.
Leah looked at Raph and chuckled.
"See what I mean they're worried."

Raph rolled his eyes playfully and looked back down at her.
"I have a lot to learn."

I started to fall asleep while everyone else was talking to each other.

•••••time skip••••••

We started to stop and I woke up all of the sudden. Casey rammed the gates.

.....Time skip.....

We saved Sensi and when we got to the lair everything was trashed. That whole day we mainly cleaned up the place except Casey he got his butt beat by the purple dragons, but that's a different story.