Everything breaks: Leo

Your POV
After their last mission everyone's been tense lately. During this whole mixture I still have a cold. Leo's been training nonstop with his brothers and it's driving me insane. At night he sleeps in the dojo, and all day he's in the dojo. I walked in one day just to watch and he stops the whole training session just to tell me to leave.

No ones POV

You walked in on Leo meditating and him being mad at his brothers how they won't fight like him or obey him.

You sat down in front of him and put a hand on his, he jerked back and opened his eyes.
"What do you want?"
He said in a demanding tone of voice with attitude.

"I want you to go to your room and sleep or spend time with me."
You said softly.

He grabbed your hand and threw you to were you made a giant hole in the wall.
You get up weakly and glare at him.

"What was that for!?!"
You yelled having anger started to fill you up.

"Your my problem, I work hard just to help your ass, and I even helped you when you were sick! I make sure that your safe at all times but you never listen to me! Your an ugly whore and I want you out of my life!"
His eyes started to turn white and you hurt a lot, external and internal.

"Well if I'm such a bitch to you maybe you can find a new one, because I'm done with how you treat me, I thought you were perfect, not like other guys in the world, but I guess I was wrong!"
You started to get up but he pushed you back down on the floor. You heard a crack in your wrist and lost your support.

"Your such a baby, I can't stand how you treat me and my brothers I hate how your always in my business and you never let me do what I want! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!"

You finally got up and looked him dead in the eyes with tears rolling down your face.
"I'd be happy too."
You walked out of the dojo and straight to the lounge were you saw Leah and Keely. They ran up to you but you just ran out of the lair.

Once you were top side you went to the cafe to see your aunt. You opened the door and walked in with tear stains on your cheeks. She just got off work and saw you crying. She brought you to her car so you guys could talk privately.

"What happen to you?"

"My boyfriend broke up with me but also broke my wrist."

"Your lucky I've broken my wrist before so I have all the equipment to take care of it with."
You nodded and she brought you to her apartment.

Mean while at the lair

After you left he fell to the ground crying his eyes out. Splinter came in, as did Leah, Keely, Donnie and Raph. They all sat down around him Raph with Leah in his arms and Keely in Donnie's arms. Sensi was standing still.

"What troubles you Leonardo?"
He sniffled then spoke.

"I just broke up with (y/n) on accident because I couldn't handle any more of the stress, shredder could've killed all of us yet I took out my anger on her."
Sensi stroked his beard and had a little bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Leo, as you being leader it's either your choice to get her back or..."

"Sensi don't say it, I will get her back no matter what."
He said cutting his father figure off.
Sensi smiled at his eldest son being faithful to the one he loves.

Everyone got up and left except Leah and Leo. He looked at her funny.
"You can leave."

She nodded and said,
"Just so you know it's gonna be harder than you think trying to get her back, just do me a favor."