Chapter 1

Ch 1

I knock on the door of my boyfriend of one and a half years house and a minute later he opens it.

I smile "Ok chase we have exactly 15 min."

He gets a huge smirk on his face "Thats all I need."

Before I can respond he pulls me into him kissing me with all of the passion of the world behind it. I wrap my legs around him as he shuts the door and he carries me to his room. He pins me on the bed deepening the kiss as he slides his hand under my shirt. I let him take it off then I do the same to his..........

We lay under his blankets cuddling our naked body's closely intertwined enjoying our last few moments together. He sighs and looks down at me as im listening to his heart beat. "Promise me you won't find some other jock to replace me."

I sigh too "No one could replace you." He pulls me in tighter and I feel his muscles flex. I secretly started thinking about all the girls that would try to steal him after I was gone. Chase was the typical sexy charming quarter back and I knew the second I was gone they would go after him. I get jolted out of my thoughts by my phone going off it was my dad of course.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey sweetie we are leaving in three minutes time to come home."

"Sigh ok dad love you bye."

Ugh once again, time to put on my happy face for my lil brother and dad. Ever since mom left i'v always had to be the strong one. I give chase a kiss and put my cloths on.

"Babe I don't wanna leave you." I say frowning

"I know babe but you will see me soon I promise"

I give chase one last kiss lingering a little longer than normal

"Ok I love you"

"I love you to Jenny"

I leave holding back my tears and putting a smile on my face. Walking across the street to my house I see my dad and take a deep breath suffocating my tears.

"Ok dad I'm here, ready?"

"Yeppy doodles!"

"You are a dork dad." I say laughing

Anthony runs out of the house carrying his favorite blanket which I am guessing he didn't trust with anyone else.

"Jenny! We are leaving to go live with Shelly and Ben!!"

I laugh "Yes we are now get in the truck so we can go."

Shelly is my dads new fiance and Ben is her son who is Anthony's age. I get in the truck after Anthony and wait on our dad. He finally gets in and he starts the car. I put my sun glasses on getting ready for the four hour drive to Miami ya that's right Miami this could be fun.....