New Town. New Life (Ch. 1)

"New town, new house, new school, new everything" I think to myself. I begin shaking at the thought.

"Are you ok darling?" Asks my mom when she realizes that I'm shaking.

"I-I'm fine mom, it's just different you know?" I say.

She pulls me in close and hugs me tight.

"Honey it's ok, it will be alright. Just trust me" My mother says as we walk into the new house, our new house.

"Since school doesn't start until next week, maybe I can make new friends, go somewhere new and entertaining." I think to myself.

"Everyone will be starting a new year." I sigh not realizing that I thought aloud.

"Hm, what was that Clem?" My mother asks while looking not at me but at the new house.

"O-oh, nothing mom!" I blurt out quickly

"Ok" she's answers back "Go and unpack! Then maybe we could go to the beach or get some ice cream? You know get to know the town a bit better?"

"Ok course mom!" I yell yet in a calm manner.

I dash up the stairs and pass the master bedroom to my room, as I walk inside staring in awe.

"It's so much larger than when we lived in an apartment."

As I'm adoring my new room I hear a yelp and screech from my mother.

I run down the stairs and seeing her trying to carry a tv by herself.

"Looks like I came here at the right time" I think as she's about to drop the tv, I come to her aid and balance out the heaviness. We both laugh and continue to unpack into our new house.

"Emphasis on the new" I mentally say in my head

***********
First page/chapter done. Hope you all liked it, first time doing this so sorry if it wasn't the best or I if have any words mispelled.