Chapter 42

>>>One Month Later>>>

You blankly stared at your laptop screen as Tsuna's voice echoed in the background. He was discussing some business ordeals that had zero appeal to you, hence why you were distracted by the machine in front of you. Your main concern at the moment was uploading the pictures of your recent date with Dino onto your laptop.

Yes, the man had taken you to the amusement park for a casual date. You couldn't believe that this was your first actual date with someone, and it made you slightly nervous and depressed. You really couldn't count the time you and Kyoya went shopping as a date since you were the one that forced him to go, and it was more of an errand that a date.

It was also the first time someone went out of their way to make you feel appreciated. You noticed that there were a lot of firsts happening with Dino, and you had hoped every moment spent with him would heal your broken heart. As the days passed, however, you realized that he couldn't patch up the hole Kyoya had left. You strongly wished that you hadn't fallen this deeply in love with the raven-haired monster before it was too late.

"[Name]," Tsuna called out, capturing your attention, "This is Jay. He's a messenger from one of our allies."

You stood from the sofa, traveling over to greet the middle-aged man, "Nice to meet you. I'm the Vongola Decimo's secretary."

He nodded while he analyzed your features, making you a bit uncomfortable. "Yes, she does seem trustworthy. Don't worry, we will keep your documents safe."

You sent Tsuna a confused glance. He chuckled lightly since he knew you didn't pay attention to their conversation. "She will. Just send us the information of where we will meet and we'll be there."

The man bowed slightly and turned on his heel to leave the office. When the doors were closed, you sheepishly grinned at Tsuna, "Sorry, I was working on other things."

"It's fine," he sighed, "though I wished you weren't the one to do this mission."

"I'm going to take that as an insult." A pout formed on your lips as you plopped onto a chair, awaiting his explanation.

"It's not an insult, I'm just worried." He exhaled harshly as he debated on what to say. "You don't have any means of protection and so you would be in grave danger if you go. I'm having Hibari research them, but he has yet to return with the information he's found. There are too many people going after these documents. Everyone in the mafia world is targeting them."

"And the safest place for it is that mafia group you spoke to," you thought out loud, "...so then why are you making me go hand them over?"

"You're one of my most trusted people for one."

You blushed, "Aw thanks Tsuna!"

"And everyone else is busy."

"So you already asked everyone else?...Well damn, you just ruined the moment."

"Sorry, but this should be a Guardian's job, not a secretary's. However, we are having major issues with other families and we need all the man power everywhere else."

"It must be hard participating in all these fights," you hummed, "I know that all you want is peace, Tsuna."

"Yeah, but as Reborn said, there will be a lot of struggling before everyone is willing to accept peace."

".....You know what you need?" Your eyes began to brighten with excitement.

Tsuna relaxed in his chair as he set his pen down, "What?"

"A double date bonanza!"

His eyebrows rose with curiosity, "Oh, you're back together with Hibari?"