Chapter 8

The names after the text messages are what the reader refers to her friends in her contacts list.

*********************

When you returned home, you glanced at the clock to see that it was already 4 in the afternoon. Your stomach was growling as you hadn't eaten yet, but the text messages you had received during your walk home were more important. You glanced through them as you prepared yourself a snack, laughing at their responses.

"Were you with Hibari the whole time?!! Are you ok? Are you dead?"- Tsuna, the Tenth

"We heard u had punishment, but we didn't know it was with Hibari. He looks cute though!"- Kyoko :)

"You ditched the Tenth for him! I'm disappointed.."- Hayayayayatoooo

"LOL that's a flattering pic of him!"- Takesushi

"Kyoya sleeps adorably to the EXTREME!"- Brother Ryohei

You texted them all back accordingly, especially apologizing to Gokudera for standing Tsuna up. Once you finished, you started to eat the monster sandwich you had made. "Grandpa! After I eat this, I might be hungry!" you yelled on the top of your lungs so the whole house could hear.

He waltzed in the kitchen to take a look at you, "You look like a new woman after doing that punishment!"

"I DIDN'T KISS ANYBODY!" you defensively screamed.

Your grandpa furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I didn't say that..but you are acting suspiciously."

"Ummm-"

The doorbell interrupted the awkward conversation which allowed you to escape from it. "Coming!" you called out, running to the front door. You ran to the front gate and checked through the intercom to see who was at the door. You didn't see anybody which made you tentatively slide the gate open. When you checked the floor, you noticed a baby who was dressed in a suit and fedora.

"Ciassou~" he tipped his hat in a formal manner.

"Awww," you bent down to scoop him up into your arms, "are you lost, little boy?"

"I'm a man!" he corrected you, "see my gun?" He brought out a lime green gun which made you chuckle.

"True, you do have a manly air to you," you smiled, "now, what can I help you with?"

"What's your name?" he asked.

"[Full Name]," you answered without a care in the world, "what about you?"

"Reborn," he stated, "you must be Stupid Tsuna's friend."

Your smile faded to which the baby noticed. "He can be a little slow, but he's going to be a great leader some day. I don't want you talking about my best friend like that ok, little baby?"