Chapter 19

Author's Note: Well, I had some readers from quizilla submit their original characters to participate in the story as background characters. Tamashi belongs to wereleopareddragon, not me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You entered the Disciplinary Committee's office, silently shutting the door behind you. Gazing at his charcoal orbs, you noticed anger dancing in them, maybe disappointment? "Hey, Kyoya!"

"You weren't here for lunch," he stated, not bothering to look at you, but rather at his petite bird that was perched on his finger.

"I wanted to be with my friends today, plus you were sleeping," you defended yourself, "I was going to come back after school."

You knew he heard you, he just didn't want to speak at the moment. You were fine with that, since it gave you more time to think of a plan, a way to tell him that you found someone to take.

After a few moments of silence, you ultimately decided to just be blunt. Without a single warning, you spoke up, "I'm taking Tsuna to the dance."

His drifting eyes snapped to your form, attempting to figure out if you were lying or not. Your unwavering stare said otherwise. "Fine."

"Oh. That's it?" you mouth formed an "o" shape with relief, "you're sure you don't mind?"

"I said fine," he spat out.

"You're still my boyfriend," you reassured him, "I'm just taking a friend."

"Do I have to repeat my-"

"All good. Thanks Kyoya!" you chuckled, leaving his office immediately to tell your friends the good news (and how perfectly your plan worked).

Before you did that, you slipped into the student council's room to turn in your slip. Last year, you made a whole fiasco about taking Kyoya, and today you were going to be a normal girl-- with a normal guy like Tsuna.

"Sawada? It's the complete opposite of last year," the Vice-President commented as he took your dance form.

"I was thinking the same thing," you laughed, your eyes wandering around the classroom. Curiosity ate at you as you inspected the inside of the student council room. It looked a lot more spacious than Hibari's office since it combined two offices. The floors were wooden like his, but they had decorative rugs on them. The furniture was actually new and seemed comfortable, and the desks and chairs looked like they were worth a considerable amount of money.

"Enjoying the room?" the president questioned as she sat at her desk which was filled with paperwork. You glanced down at the name plate that stood proudly on her desk. 'Tamashi.'

"Yup, this looks a lot better than Kyoya's office," you complimented.

"Kyoya," she hummed with amusement, "As in.. Hibari Kyoya?"

"Yeah," you nonchalantly replied as you walked around the room, groping anything that got into your hands, "I really want this office."

"You can. Just run for Student Body President and this is all yours," the President suggested as she returned to the work in front of her, "the applications are here on my desk."

You skipped over to where she was and grabbed a rather heavy packet, your eyes widening at the size of it. "What do I need to do with this?"

"You just sign a few papers, attach your transcripts and teacher recommendations. Have the principal sign it too," the Vice-President instructed, "make sure you read what the position entails."

"Uh huh," you stared at the papers, scanning over the millions of words.

"Once you turn that in and are approved, you are free to campaign, then you have to be voted in."