Chapter 16

>>> May >>>

You strode happily into the school as you had been for the past week, like a stupid highschooler with a boyfriend. Actually, you were a stupid highschooler with a boyfriend. He was the leader of the disciplinary committee, a group who had always been chasing you since you first stepped foot into the school. It gave you privileges to be his, but at the same time, he was strict with you the most since he was always around you... Well, you were always around him, and he allowed you to stick to him at all times.

"Ah, good morning, Kusakabe," you waved at him.

"Good morning, [Name]," he smiled, "I presume you're looking for him?"

"Yeah, I can see he's not patrolling," you took note of your boyfriend's absence.

"He's in his office," he chuckled, "he says nothing is going on between you two, but you have been with him a lot more lately..."

"He said nothing was going on?"

"I asked him if he wants to tell me anything about you, and he replied 'nothing'."

"Haha, that sounds like him," you sighed with relief, "if you don't tell others, I'll clue you in."

"I won't, but is it serious?" he questioned.

"Well, I'm his girlfriend," you proudly stated, "though he doesn't like to share this information to other people, it's true. He's just not into the whole public stuff--"

"I understand. He's very private," he nodded, understanding how his boss worked, "but...thats amazing. You're Hibari's girlfriend."

"W-what did you just say?" Tsuna dropped his bag onto the floor, his mouth hanging open.

Your eyes widened, not expecting him to overhear your conversation. You craned your neck to stare at the surprised boy with a guilty expression on your face. "I was going to tell you at a better time, Tsuna..."

You would have done so if it weren't for the fact that Tsuna and his friends had still been talking about the kidnapping for the past week. They kept going over ways to prevent this and filled you in more about the whole mafia situation. Now you were up to speed with everything which made you a little more cautious.... sometimes.

"Hibari?" Tsuna was still surprised that you were on an intimate level with the prefect. The only other living being on that level were his bird and porcupine. Kusakabe was on the next level, since he still can't even lay a finger on him.

"Yeah, it happened on the day I was kidnapped," you explained, "and he can be difficult, but he isn't that bad."

"Has he hurt you more now?" He was basically implying that your boyfriend --cue the giggles-- was abusive.

"NO! Why would you think that?" you exclaimed, appalled at his question. You realized the amount of stares you were receiving and decided to take Tsuna away from the public area. When the both of you reached a secluded hallway, you dropped his hand and turned to look at him.