Chapter 30

Author's notes: Like I've said before, there are some OC's present in the story. Shuri and Trinity DO NOT belong to me but to their repsected creators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your mouth to speak but paused as you knew that nothing could soothe the man's anger. You just pointed at the group of enemies at fault, "They did it."

Kyoya narrowed his eyes and scanned the vandalized area, filled with cigarette ashes and trash from the enemy. It irked him to the point that you questioned whether he would become a murderer tonight. Deciding that you didn't want to be a witness to their deaths, you continued to travel towards the entrance of the school.

"I didn't say you could leave, bitch," one of the thugs said as they scurried over to where you stood.

You didn't have time to think before you saw one of the men get tonfa'd in the mouth. "I'll bite you all to death." Kyoya growled menacingly.

You then heard a scoff beside you, "You sound ridiculous when you say that, Hibari."

You eyed Trinity, a smile forming at her statement. "I completely agree with you."

The girl chuckled, "I can't understand how you can go out with that guy."

You shrugged in response, "Maybe I'm just as weird as him. Well, enough chit chat, I got a dance to go to."

"No worries!! I'm here!" a girl popped out from the entrance door, panting from her run. You instantly recognized her to be the Head of Disciplinary Committee, Shuri.

"What are you doing here?" you asked skeptically.

Shuri smirked and readied her sword, "Just doing my job! I got this, Ms. President!"

You let out a chuckle, shaking your head in disbelief at the amount of mafia backup Namimori High had. This school was definitely not normal, housing the strangest people. "Alright then!"

You turned around to enter the school, running down the hallway until you reached the gym's entrance. Your feet were crying from the amount of pain they were in, causing you to wince with every step. It was the blasted heels and your desire to look stylish rather than comfortable. Well, that was incredibly stupid considering today's turn of events.

Staring at the double doors, you had no desire to return to the dance, not when all your friends were out there in battle. Although it was your last dance in high school, you couldn't enjoy it without your friends. At the same time, you felt like a massive burden on them, and that was the last thing you wanted to be.

You slid down the wall, seating yourself on the floor as you began to unbuckle your heels in order to alleviate the pain. You sighed with relief as you rubbed the soles of your feet in a circular motion, pressing tightly against the aching tissue. Feeling the relaxing motion, you sighed with relief as you rested your head rested against the wall.

"Damn it," you breathed out, "I was useless."