Part II: chapter thirtyfive- Last Tango, then Parié

*chucks pov*
I awoke to the sound of my wife, asleep with the baby in her arms asleep.
Henry is 3 months old, within these three months, Adelaide, and I haven't really, been intimate. We fought, a lot. About life, about Henry, about family. Even about her, and how much weight she got off. She was like Audrey Hepburn, thin, she weighed 100 pounds with her 5'5 frame, herHollywood curves were now old Hollywood, skin& bone. We haven't had sex in 2 months, the longest we have was 3 weeks.
It was like I was desperate from anything, it just a kiss I craved. She would give it to me, and as long as my hands fell on her curves, she would look at me and not say anything.
I would lift her shirt up, and she mumbled for me to stop, and she walked away.
I got up, and removed Henry, to his crib.
Adelaide woke up her brown hair disheveled, her silk pants and white cotton loose tank top hung off her.
I poured coffee, and she looked at me.
"Whend you wake up?" She asked, sipping coffee, her nipples hard.
"Just before you, a couple minutes." She smiled, I went and hugged her and she put her head on my shoulder, I unwrapped her robe, and she untangled my ties on my pants, her hand in my crotch, her eyes looking up at me.

"I love you." She whispered, she took off her tank top, as her breasts shown,
Large, and nipples were hard, I looked down at her. "Oh god" I moaned taking my shirt off.
I took my shoes off as we went over the couch, her back in the couch, I climbed over her, and we had sex.

We laid in each other's arms for a second as Henry cried she grabbed the robe, and went, she walked out with him on her hip, he smiled at me. As I got him. "Hello baby boy." I said, he leaned toward me, and I smiled. I loved my son with all my heart, my mini me.
"I'm going to Nate's today." She said. I looked at her, while feeding him a bottle.
"Why?" I asked, she looked at me.
"To get out of the house, I mean we see them everyday but I want to see Nate.." She said.
"Stay in bed with me." I said, she shook her head.
"I want to see my best friend."
"He still wants you Adelaide." I retorted.
"No, he doesn't he has Blair, Chuck Bass!" He yelled, Henry looked around.
"You have me Adelaide Bass!" I yelled.
"I want to go see my friend!" She yelled so profusely Henry started to cry.
"You're married woman! You are not going behind my back." I yelled, Henry started getting red.
"He's our friend Chuck!" She yelled.
"You're not going to go see him."
I shrieked, Henry was bawling, and hiccuping.
"I will go see him, and after that." She grabbed him calling him down, and he only reached for me.
"I want a divorce." She said, looking at me. My heart broke.
She went out.

I went to Lily's, and sat on the couch with Henry.
Rufus walked in and looked at me.
"Hello Charles lily is upstairs.LILY CHUCK." He said, lily ran down, and grabbed Henry.
"What's wrong Chuck?" She asked.
"Me, and Adelaide are getting a divorce, or she said she was filing. "
Lily sat down, and Rufus looked at me.
"I'm sure she didn't mean it, it's Lay, she doesn't mean half of the stuff she says." Rufus said.
"I'm moving back to the empire, until she calms down I don't want Henry to-" I said, lily put her hand up.
"We have a nursery, for days like this the night he can stay with us. It's alright I promise." She smiled. I smiled.
"Thank you, I'm going home."
"Everything will fall into place Charles." Lily said, I walked and Rufus put a hand on my shoulder.
I walked down to my limo, as I saw Jenny crying.
I called her, and she looked at me.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Chuck, just because you.."
"I'm having a bad day also, you want to come back to my place?" I asked. She looked at me.
"What about.."
"She's at Nate's."
"Your son?"
"With lily and your father" I chuckled.

She nodded and climbed in.
I just needed Adelaide off my mind.

We sat on the couch, talking, drinking our feelings away.
And we kissed. I was committing adultery, she stood her tall thin legs wrapped around me, as we went to the bed.
I cheated on my wife.

And Adelaide came in.
I walked out into the living room.
"What are you doing here?" I asked , she looked at me.
"You're my husband Chuck Bass" she laughed.
I hugged her. "Awe I'm sorry..I laughed."
She looked at me.
"Where's Henry?"
She left, as the phone rung.
"Hello?" I said, watching Jenny crying walking out.
"Baby, it's Dorota. She's in labor!" Adelaide laughed. I smiled.
"I'm on my way!" I laughed.

I went up the steps, and walked to Adelaide, she was in a grey dress, with a navy blue peacoat, black stockings, and black high heeled booties. She kissed me, and I felt someone push me and punch me. I was on the ground.
"HUMPHREY!" Adelaide screamed.
"You're married to a monster Adelaide!" He said, I stood up wrapping an arm around her.
"What? What happened, what did you do?" She asked, the horror in her eyes.
"Nothing!" I said, as Dan looked at her.
"Your husband seduced and took advantage of my little sister." He said she pushed away from me.
"Is this true?!" She asked.
"I was drunk..it."
"Chuck, I would've accepted drunk when we were children, but not when we're married, and we have a child. I expected more out of you." She said.
I looked at Jenny.
"And you, I want you off this island. I don't care if you go to Timbuktu, or Michigan, or anywhere I want you off of Manhattan island. Out of my sight, out of my life. You're nothing to me now Jenny Humphrey." She said.
"You can't.." Dan said.
"She slept with my husband. I dont care she needs to go." She said.
"It's not her fault your husband." Eric said.
"I don't care, I'll handle chuck, it's her she should've known. She's nothing but a whore." Adelaide said.
Jenny started crying.
"Adelaide." She said.
"Tomorrow I want you gone." She said, she grabbed my arm and we walked out of the hospital.