Chapter three- Hell Hath No Fury Like A Chuck Bass Scorned

Well is the air full of love? Or secret affairs, our very own Chuck Bass walking a very sober Adelaide Percy to class holding her hand, Maybe she did find her knight and shining armor anyway...or maybe the king? Maybe she's just one of his mistresses.
XoXo- Gossip Girl

There was tons of people staring at me while I got into Chuck's limo, it wasn't all that bad. We sat and talked about how our English teacher told me that we should make a presentation about the sex renegades during Woodstock.

"She was probably conceived at Woodstock." Chuck said.

"She always says she knows Jimmy Hendrix is her dad because she plays the guitar with her left hand." I said.

Chuck let out a bolt of laughter, and held my hand. We went to my fathers penthouse in the palace. I opened the door and heard a moan, and I saw my fathers boyfriends head leaned against the top of the white L shaped couch. "DAD!" I said, he got up, Chuck had his hand on my arm. "C'mon, it's okay." he leaded me to my bedroom.

Finn jumped up putting his belt back in place, and my dad jumped up. I closed the door, and turned my hands on my head. Chuck grabbed my shoulders and looked down at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, and grabbed his hand. Rubbing my finger across his veiny hand.
"I should be used to my father and Finn just going at it, but I'm not, somewhere I still feel like he belongs to my mother.." I said. Chuck looked down at me.

"I understand, but he's happy he's found himself..and it's important that you show your happiness towards him Adelaide, don't me him see it's killing you." He said.

I looked at him, I never saw him like this. He actually cared about something rather than himself.
"Am I hearing Chuck Bass care about something?" I said.
He looked at me and his finger hit my chin so I can look up at him.

"You, you are the only thing I care about." He said.

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes, and I realized with the huge canopy bed was behind me, with the lavender Egyptian Cotten bedspread, and gray memory foam pillows. The white curtains falling into a gray band opening to the bedspread. And plus the dim lighting ad the window overseeing lower manhattan.
And I knew what he was trying to do.

"Chuck.." I said. He looked a me with a glaze in his eye. "You're kidding yourself, you're Chuck Bass." I said imitating him. He looked at me.

"I'll change for you, because honestly I don't want anyone else." Chuck said, the arousal in his voice.
I looked at him and removed my hand.

"You don't know what you want Chuck.." I said, and he exhaled.

"I know what you're thinking..were in here alone, with a huge bed...and I'm Chuck Bass..but I promise you Adelaide Percy, I care about you. More than myself, and I would never pressure you..Adelaide..please." Chuck said, desperate.
"Chuck..I-" I started to say until my father banged on the door.
"Lay, open up honey..please."
"Is Finn done?" I asked, he sighed behind the door.
"We didn't know you were coming dear.." He said. I moved out of Chuck's way, and opened the door.

"I live here, it's bound for me to walk in unexpected, Oh! And on you giving a blow job to your boyfriend.." I said.

"Adelaide.." Chuck said placing a hand in my arm. I put my arm up. "Chuck.." I said.
"I know it hurts sweetheart." Dad said.
I looked at him.

" You don't know what I feel..you don't know the hurt I feel when I hear mom crying in the shower, the hurt I feel when I see you lying to me my entire life, you lied about loving mom." I retorted. He looked at me and Finn came by his side.

"I loved your mom throughout everything in our life, I stood by her side, I was on her side about everything. I helped her when you were in some country with your boyfriend, drinking or smoking your life away. So don't you dare tell me I never loved your mother, I love her Adelaide!"
My father said, Finn looking at him.
"I think I should go.." Chuck said.
I turned and grabbed his hand. "No..please." I said.
He looked at me and sat on the white rested at the foot of the bed.