Part III: Chapter 41- Rehersal Dinner

I walked into Blair Waldolf's penthouse, wearing a black turtleneck dress with gold strapped heels, Chuck in a black suit matching me. We left Henry at home with Nate, since Nate didn't wanna come to Louis and Blairs rehearsal dinner, I was the maid of honor so I had to attend whether or not I would like to be with my son, and nate.
No, before you come to a conclusion we aren't having a rendezvous we were just friends hugging naked in a shower. Nothing felt weird, it was all okay.
I walked over to Blair and Louis and congratulated them as Blair grabbed my arm, and walked me toward the staircase.
"What?" She asked.
"What's?" I acted startled.
"I'm scared." Blair said, I nodded.
"You're getting married, you'll be scared did you think I was happy when I married Chuck? I was nervous, I was contemplating is this what I really want, you think back on all the hardships the relationships brought you, but on the night you don't sleep worth a bit. When you see them down that aisle, it all goes away." I said.
"Thank you Addie." She said a sincere look in her eye and she hugged my neck. As Louis came and cleared his throat.
"Congratulations." I said, his arm snaked around my waist and kissed my cheek as Blair laughed. Chuck stared with a dark look in his eye, I looked at him. I walked down and he held my hand and I looked a him.
"You okay baby?" I asked, he nodded.
"I'm just tired." He replied, I looked across the room to Louis staring at me smiling.
I turned and let my body on Chuck my arm around his lower back. As the symphony plays, I place my head on his shoulder.
"Louis keeps staring at me." I said, he coughed.
"He is." He said precariously.
I looked at him, my hands on his cheeks.
"Don't pay attention look at me." I said, while Chuck kept looking at Louis with his eyebrows scrunched.
"Chuck look at me." I said, he shook his head and looked at me.
"I love you." He smirked, I smiled.
"Stop worrying you're all I want." I lied. Knowing I didn't tell him about me and Nate a couple weeks ago.
I looked at Chuck.
My everything.