Part IV: chapter 47- The Revival

As the rain poured outside I watched the rain drip down the door making lines as I held my hands.
I stood in a wet wedding gown. My hand went into Chuck's as the television in the courthouse played me running out in Louis, Chuck signed the marriage license, as did I.
My hand never shook as I signed me name in clear calligraphy;
Adelaide Lucille Bass
My husbands name was still mine after this time.
We stood and looking at each other.
"Are you her?" The old woman behind the counter pointed at the television behind her.
I looked at myself confused look on my thin face, as I looked at Chuck his beautiful head was black, as I looked at him and didn't even budge I ran to him.
"I am." I said, she smiled.
"I respect you." She said. I looked at her.
"Why?" I asked,she laughed.
"You followed your heart." She said.
Chuck grinned, as he kissed my cheek.
Now we stood in the courthouse as she laughed.
"Here." She handing me a pair of gray leggings, and a pullover , and she asked me what shoe size I was and gave me some new tennis shoes.
I owed this lady.
I changed, Chuck waited I came out and grabbed his hand.
We ran out and got into his town car. I sat facing him as his hands were on my cheeks
I kept kissing him, and kissing him.
I was so happy.

We hit the empire as he kissed me starting taking off my pullover and leggings. He slowly opened my legs as he came and thrusters himself in me, my back arched on the bed he moved me closer to him my body on his.
"I love you." I moaned.
He smiled as his mouth went to my neck as my thin body bounced against his, his hands moving down my sides his hands grabbed my ass. He came, as we fell asleep.

While we were asleep I didn't hear anything, his arm was around me. I woke up to multiple people talking, I looked at Chuck still asleep so I sat up and got on a white silk robe put my hair out of my face and walked out. Out in the living area was Blair, Nate, and Serena.
I ran my fingers through my hair, as I sat.
"Tell me how stupid I am. Tell me how much you guys want to kill me do it, but it doesn't effect how I feel about the situation, so please tell me." I said.
They stared at me, and Serena shook her head.
"We aren't going to say that. I love you, and Chuck together. I'm glad you ran out realizing that until 10 years when you and Louis are actually married." She said.
"I'm glad you and Chuck are back together. I'm glad you found your actually happiness.." Nate said..monotoned.
Blair shook with anger, she wanted to slap me. She was beyond angry, and then.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DID! I don't care if I didn't run out, his mom is going to kill you. I'm glad you and Chuck are together, but lily? She's going to be so pissed."

Chuck groaned, and walked out in a black robe.
"What are you guys.." He asked.
His arm wrapped around me.
"They were just telling me they're happy." I said.
Chuck raised his eyebrow.
"Really?" He asked. I nodded.
"What happened afterward?" I asked.
"Louis ran after you, he cried."
My heart broke.

Blair looked at me.
"It was on gossip girl." She said.
"Him crying?" I asked, she shook her head.
"Him running out to find you two." She said.
She pulled it up.
The light is dim, from the rain.
A thin figure in a white dress stands holding Louis Grimaldi. The door slams open with a clash of thunder as chuck bass runs in with his hand out. The future doesn't hesitate. She runs down grabs his hand and runs with him into the rain.
Then Prince Louis looks around as he runs out, he doesn't come back.
I looked at Blair.
"Why." I said.
"He's in love with you." She repeats.
Chuck's grip tightened.
"Where's Henry?" I asked.
"He's safe, he's with Lily and Rufus." Serena asked.
They left, after hugging and congratulating us.
I ran to the bedroom pulled the giant suitcase from the closet Chuck was at the door.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"We're leaving." I said, he laughed.
"No. No we're not." He said putting his hand on mine.
"We're married, you have a kid, for god sakes you're pregnant. Louis is gonna be a part of your life. He's gonna grant full custody of the child and you will never see him or her again if you leave the country." Chuck said.
"Are you not mad that I'm pregnant with his baby." I asked.
"Whether it not it will be mine or not. Henry is still my son, and whoever is lying asleep in your womb is mine despite what sperm made him." Chuck smiled, I looked at him and put the suit case up.
I kissed him, and he smiled.
"Henry is always gonna be yours" I said. He smiled.
"I know."

I got a ding on my phone
Where are you? I have to speak to you. I'm sorry- Louis
I looked at Chuck and showed him. Chuck shut my phone off as I sat down he put his hands down on the bed each side of me while I kissed him.
"Amazing." I said. He slowly untied the robe as it fell.
"Hi." He said whispering to my swollen belly.
"I leaned his head up as he went inside me, my legs around his waist.

"AHH!" I orgasmed as I fell.
I slept until like 5:30 until I heard the tiny pitter patter of feet run through the living room to Chuck. Chuck smiled, and Henry's laugh became more enjoyable. I rolled over as I stood wearing a grey shirt with a black robe I walked in the living room as my sons face lite up to see me. He ran over as his fathers face was staring at me with dark circles under his eyes as he just stared at me.

I looked like Chuck.
"I have to talk to him alone." I said, Chuck got Henry, and went to Nate's room.

"Hi." I said.
"Why." He whispered.
"Why what?" I asked.
"You ran out.." He said.
"Your mother threatened me, and Chuck was. Get away." I said, he looked at me.
"Chuck has always been a get away ever since high school. The reason why drugs, and alcohol almost killed you Chuck will be your ruining, Chuck will alway be that's why you could never have a child with him God doesn't want you too." Louis stopped himself.
"Everyone has the interpretation that Henry is yours? He's Chuck's everything about him is Chuck, his walk, his hair, the way he smiles. He's a Bass he carries his grandfathers name, he even has the bass temper. And God knows the love he has for Chuck is a son. The way that little boy." I started crying.
"Looks up at his father is the way every single little boy should look at his father, yes I lied. To him, to you. But he's Chuck's he's been since he came out of me. ." Louis stood up.
"You're a liar." He whispered.
"I did it to protect him, from his father." I said.
"Who's is that then?" He pointed at my stomach.
"The only guy I had sex with in the last 7 months."
"You cannot be 7 months." he said.
"I'm not agruing with you." I said.
"Who's is it God dammit!" He threw a case at me, as Chuck ran out in front of me.
"Out now! Go out of our house." Chuck said.
"I want to know who's baby that is, since I figured out my son is yours!" Louis said.
"Of course he's mine! And I'm pretty sure that baby in her belly is mine too." Chuck screamed. Louis got out as he turned around, and hugged me.
"Where's Henry?" I asked.
"In the bathtub." Chuck said his forehead on mine.
"Thank you." I said.
"No. Thank you."