Chapter twelve- Bass of the century

I walked off Bart's private plane Chuck's hand on my back, as we walked to the limo, I sat in the back with him, and he looked at me.
"Thank you." He said, I looked at him.
"I don't need an apology we slept together that was our way of saying "Hey, we still care about each other."" I said. He looked at me. "You came back with me, does that mean.." He asked. I looked at him. "Pull over!" I yelled at the driver. The driver did, and I walked out. We were on the sidewalk in front of Bendel's, I looked at him as he walked out as I poked him in his chest. "Nothing..NOTHING..will ever get me the satisfaction of us dating again..but you have to know, I have guys lining against blocks that circle around New York 5 times Bass, and I chose you. Because, I fell in love with you at first sight. It's stupid, but honestly. I did." I said poking him with each word. he grabbed my wrists, and looked down at me.
"I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you, and I know I can't take it back but I wanna try an make it up to you, even If it takes my entire life." Chuck said. He kissed me. And he released his grasp and held my face.

"Yes." I said. He looked at me, and smiled. "What no argument, no suggestions that I'm playing you?" he laughed I shook my head.
"I love you Chuck Bass." I said, he laughed and kissed me.

We walked into the palace, and he opened the apartment to Bart, and Lily stood within the living area of the apartment, I looked at Lily as she ran over and hugged me. "We were worried sick!" She said. I held her hand.
"I just needed some time to think." I said.
"A month is far too long, how are you gonna graduate now?" Bart asked.
"I was doing my tests and class work over the pond, so my credits for my junior year is okay, now I have to worry about my senior year.." I smiled. Bart hugged me as kissed my cheek. "Were glad To have you back." Bart said. "I'm glad I am too." I smiled. Chuck looked at his dad. "Is Serena here?" I asked. "They're at Blair's." Lily said. I nodded.
"I'll come with you." Chuck said, I shook my head. "I think it'll be better if I go alone." I said.
I took a taxi, and went to the penthouse of Blair Waldorf and I walked upstairs. I opened the door, and Serena turned around. "oh my god." She said, Blair said. "What?" And turned around and saw me. "Holy shit." Serena ran to me and hugged me. "You're not even gonna say goodbye after being in Europe for a month?!" Blair asked.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I pulled a Serena but I just needed some time to think ya know after all you did have sex with the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.." I said. Blair hugged me. "I'm so sorry. Are you guys okay?"
"Gossip girl didn't post anything?" I asked. "We haven't been, gossip girl hasn't posted since you left." Blair said.

I nodded. "Me and Chuck got back together, In street in front of Bendel's." I laughed. Blair squealed, and she grabbed me.
"I never meant for you to get hurt, I was just drunk." She said.
I nodded, and I touched her hands.
"I understand, I'm not saying anything, I'm forgetting it even happened. I love you Blair." I said. Blair looked at me, and we hugged.
Serena hugged me and while we left Blair's she was giving me kisses on the top of my head the entire time we were walking to the door.

We walked in and Eric, Bart, and Lily were all there, and Chuck. I smiled at him.
"I should get going." I said. "No, stay for dinner we insist." Lily said.
I looked at her. "I have to go clear the situation with Evangeline." I said.
"No, I'm putting you against your will you have to stay for dinner, I'll walk you home." Serena said.
"I'll walk her." Chuck insisted.
I looked at him and smiled, I sat.
"So how was traveling around England?" Bart asked.
"Dad.." Chuck said. Bart chewed looking at his son in an obnoxious way.
"I'm asking your girlfriend a question it's not like I'm interrogating her, or asking her if she's pregnant again." He said, Lily gasped.
"Bart," Lily said. I put my hand up.
"It's okay, but to answer your question. I am not pregnant, and I enjoyed England." I said, taking a sip of my wine. Chuck grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
After dessert, Chuck grabbed his coat. And my luggage, and we walked out.
"I'm really happy were walking." I said, smiling. He looked down at me. "I just wanted to spend some time with you." He said grabbing my hand, with his free one.
"I missed you." I said. He looked at me. "I know." He laughed, I chuckled. "How did you know?" I laughed. "I'm Chuck Bass I know everything." He said in his infamous line.
I watched us arrive at my mothers penthouse, and I walked in with Chuck. "Mom?" I asked laying my keys on the counter. There was a note at the edge.
Welcome home darling well the maid made your favorite dish, what's left of it is from what I haven't ate, I'm stuck at a deadline at work. But, I'll see you later tomorrow night.
Best wishes,
Evangeline.

However, I looked at Chuck. "She's not even here." I said slamming the letter on the table. "She didn't even say I love you, or I miss you, or..or..she didn't even sign it mom!" I said.
Chuck looked at me. And put his elbows on the counter and grabbed my face.
"All that matters is, she wrote you." He said I nodded. "I guess, thank..you..for..taking..me..here." I said between each kiss. "I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said. He nodded, and hugged me. "I love you." He said.
"I love you." I said. And he kissed the side of my head. I walked into my bedroom and took off my pants and shirt and put on chucks huge sweater. And he came and sat beside me. petting my hair. And I touched his hand. He put his hand beside my waist, and leaned down and kissed me.
I touched his cheek. "You can sleep here if you want?" I said. He nodded, and I smiled. And we slept beside each other.

"Goodnight my queen." He said.
"Goodnight my king."

Hello upper east siders gossip girl here, well guess what?
The king and queen are both throned again, even after the scandalous affair of her lady in waiting Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass sleeping together, all is well with Adelaide and Chuck, the two seeing getting out of his limo, and making up in front of the Bendel's. Blair and Nate, both in love..but when are the wedding bells?
Serena, and Dan...going out and spotting Carter, who asks them about Chuck..not Adelaide? Well, let's see what happens.
Chuck you're about to find out the dirty past of your pure girlfriend.
You know you love me-
XoXo
-Gossip Girl.