Chapter nineteen- Master of Disguise

I heard Chuck groan, and put his arm over me. I awoke, and looked at the alarm clock.
2:30pm I read as the splitting headache came across my mind.
I turned and wrapped my arms around Chuck Bass' body, looking up at his clean shaven jaw. He opened one eye, and both closed and opened again. The droopiness of him, made him a thousand times sexier.
He looked down at me.
"My my what have we here?" He said pulling me up by my bare ass.
He chuckled and I bit my lip.

"I should say the same thing to you also Bass." I said. He looked at me, and kissed the top of my hand, all the way down my arm, to my shoulder, my neck, jaw, cheek, and finally his lips touched mine. And if just felt right.
"We could go to the next two periods." Chuck said. I shook my head.
"I prefer staying in bed, with.." I said.
"Your boyfriend." Chuck smirked, looking at me. I kissed him.
His hands wrapped around my waist, as mine were on his cheeks making my fingers intertwine at the nape of his neck.
He kissed my neck.
"So..no.." He whispered, I looked down at my naked body.
"I am..naked." I said running my foot down his thigh. I planted him down on my bed. His face was in shock, and amazement. I sat on him, naked. As he looked down, and I felt him get hard underneath me. And I pulled off his underwear.
Afterward, I laid my back to him his arm under my head. He traced his fingers down my side, as I "napped" I felt Chuck breathe deeply, and turn off the lamp, as the alarm clock said 11pm.
We had sex for 10 hours. And I was exhausted.
I looked at his hand. And his face was on my shoulder, as I settled in. I got up around 2am and put on a large Tshirt, and crawled back in. His back was toward me.
"I thought you would be bound to the couch by now, or at least take a shower." He mumbled. I sat up and put my arm over him letting myself glance at him staring at my white fur chair with the blue engraving on it. He looked at me, and turned to his back.
I looked at him, and shook my head.
"Why on earth would you think that, when all I want is to be here with You Chuck Bass?" I said. He looked at me.
"Nothing's ever gonna change how I feel about you Adelaide Percy. Even if we did at one point break each other's hearts. We still belong together." He said, I looked at him a smile cascading across my face.

"I will never stop loving you Chuck Bass, even when hell turns cold." I said, he placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned against it.

"You will always be my Queen." He whispered.
"And you..My king Bass." I said kissing him.
I heard the door open to the penthouse, and I heard.
"Adelaide? Honey you awake?" I looked at Chuck who stood and got on his grey silk lounge pants and button down, I got up the large Tshirt making it look like a dress, we got out of bed, and Chuck threw the condom away. An folding his pants and shirt. I patted down my sex hair. And walked out with Chuck behind me.
"Mother!" I said, hugging her. I looked over at Chuck from her shoulder, we pulled apart as I went to Chuck putting my hand around his waist.
"Mom, meet Chuck Bass. Chuck meet-" I said, while Chuck interrupted with.
"We met last year at the annual Waldorf's Christmas party." He said. Mother leaned her hand out, and Chuck shook it.

"The man who told me you were the love of Adelaide's life." She concurred, I looked at Chuck. He looked down at me and smirked.

"Well I'm glad Adelaide finally got rid of that Carter Baizen, he doesn't know what get out means."
She said. I let myself stop staring at Chuck, and looked at mother.
"Mother!" I retorted, she looked at me.

"What? He was a pest Lay! The way you're staring at Mr. Bass now is not the same way you were staring at Carter a two years ago." She said.
"I loved Carter." I said, Chuck's fingers crinkled across my hip.
"But now, I'm glad he's somewhere across the ocean. Probably getting some foreign std, they hasn't discovered here yet."
"Lay, no talk of that in here. I want the worse for Carter, but what if god forbid, he came back?" She said. Setting her tea mug down, going over to the Grey U shaped couch in the living room. As Chuck and I sat I put my back to him hugging a red pillow.
"Are you suggesting, if Carter comes back..I'll get back together with him mother?" I said Chucks fingers twitched on the gray fabric.
"I'm saying Adelaide Carter has always had some kind of hold on you. I know you think you're in love with.." She said, I put my hand up.
"I think I'm in love with Chuck mom? Since you went out and haven't came back in 2 months you must know, Carter came back. We hooked up plenty of times, and then I got back together with Chuck. It didn't work out, and were back together, so I believe all the obstacles we've been through, and were still together? I think that's true love." I said. Chuck pulled his hand down and held my hand.
"Mrs. Percy. I promise you, this relationship is for the long run. I will never hurt Addie." He said, looking down at me. I smiled, as I looked up at him admiring me.
"Mr.Bass, I have no judgement to say you're in it for the long run, but what did I say before. Once you leave her, she'll drown her feelings and all the love she had for you. I mean, it sound like you two have had, a turmoil. But, I guess it is true since she came back with you. After all." She said.
I looked at her.
The bitch, of all the things.
"Mother.." I said. Chuck looked at her with a sinister death glare.
Her phone rung, and she looked at me.
"Saved by the bell, I've got to go. The firm needs me, nice to see you daughter, goodbye mr. Bass hopefully I'll still see you wrapped around Lay's Cartier pinky ringed finger." She said.
She got up, got her overnight bag and walked out.
"May I say your mother is such a.." Before he said it I spoke.
"A compulsive bitch? Yes. I know I learned from the best." I said, and Chuck grabbed my waist and growled in my ear as I went down on the couch giggling.
No wonder she's never here, she can never accept me being happy while her life is a living hell.