Part III: chapter 37- Gods wrath on Bass

I remember getting the call, as I was going back home to my wife's, and I penthouse I got the disturbing call.

"Hello Mr. bass?" The nurse had said, her voice trembling.
"Yes, this is he, what's going on?"
"You need to come to Mercys hospital in afraid your wife, and friend have been in a serious car accident." She replied. I looked at Arthur.
"Is she alright?!" I asked she breathed out.
"It'll be better if you'd come, bring your family." She said.

As I ran into the hospital, the nurse pulls me to the side.
"Mr. Bass?" She asked. I nodded.
"I'm here what's going on with my wife!" I screamed.
"Calm down, she was in a accident, she's not stable, nor responding." She said.
My heart sunk.
With Adelaide being pregnant..
"How's the baby?" I asked. The nurse nodded.
"The baby is fine, it's the mother were worried about if she doesn't wake within 12 hours we have to do a emergency delivery and since the child being 2 months in its growth it won't live." She said. I nodded.
"Sit in there and I'll let you know what happens."
"What about Nate?!" I asked
"Mr. Archibald is the same way, I'm sorry."

The family came as they walked to the desk, they consoled me, as lily talked to the doctor, and walked back.
"Chuck, your wife is awake and responding. She asked for you."

I walked down the hall to her room, she sat up holding a pillow looking out the window.
I sat on the bed, and she hugged me. I looked at her, and she bit her lip, her lip trembling.
"What's wrong baby ?" I asked
"Our marriage is ruined." She whispered. I looked at her.
"What do you mean?" I asked, she looked at me and cried
"My pregnancy was the only thing holding us down, and I lost it Chuck, our baby died because of me!" She sobbed, I held her and she cried in my arm. I kissed her and hugged her.
"It was the universe planned it didn't want you to have another child, when you are ready well have another one I promise and i will still love it like I love Henry, and this one. I took a vow stating to stand by you through anything and I'm keeping my vows." I said I kissed her and she hugged me.
"Please, please love me again Chuck." She whispered.
"I never stopped." I said.
"I'm sorry for everything that I've caused you, and all the anger. I didn't mean too. I love you, and I understand why you did what you did, I would do the same if I was drunk too. " she said, she smiled at me. And I grabbed her hand.
"Can we just forget..about what happened, and focus on you..you have a 8 month old worried bout the sick about you." I sat on her hospital bbed and she scooted over I laid with her kissing her forehead.
"I love you Adelaide Bass"