Chapter ten-Betrayal at its finest moments

I looked up at Chuck.
He was awake, watching the television.
I got up, and looked around my bag on the ground he leaned over. "What are you doing?" He asked. His hand on my waist. "Nothing." I said.
"You're looking for something.." He said.
"My keys.." I said.
"Why?"
I got up off the bed and put on my silk robe.
"I'm going to go talk to Serena." I said.
"Babe.." Chuck said.
"I'll be back. I promise." I said I leaned down and kissed him.

I walked across the hall to Serena on her laptop.
"Hey Babe, whatcha want?" She asked. I looked at her. "You know something tell me.." I said, she looked at me and sighed.
"Shut the door." She said.
I did, and I sat on the bed. She grabbed my hand.
"This morning, Blair was drunk, she was so drunk because Nate broke up with her..but Chuck went by to comfort her, and she was drunk I remind you, she hates Chuck. But, she seduced him, and they had sex Adelaide.. I'm so sorry." She said.
I looked at her, and my heart dropped to my stomach I couldn't breathe. I started hyperventilating, my hand on my chest.
"Baby, are you okay?" she asked.
I shook my head profusely and I started crying. Loud sobs. Serena looked at me and held me.
"Oh god oh god I'm so sorry, I'm so so so so sorry Adelaide." She said. I shook my head.
"I'm not mad, at you." I said.
Serena looked at me. "Don't be mad at Blair either A." She said.
"I can't just not let this go..I understand..but..my boyfriend..I just..I need to go." I said. I got up, and went across the hall Chuck looked at me, my eyes were red. I looked at him and grabbed my bag.
I got the necklace he gave me, and threw it at him.
"Fuck you Chuck Bass." I said through my teeth before walking out, he was in shock.
"Adelaide! Adelaide! Wait! WAIT!" He said running down the steps toward the elevator. He opened the door, and I looked at him.

"Please don't go I can explain." He said.

"I can explain, we are done I never want to see you again. Don't ever talk to me I'm gone, and done. Goodbye Bass." I said. And he just stood there with a agape mouth. As the elevator doors shut. I walked into my dad's apartment. "School starts tomorrow you excited?" He said. I started crying.
"Oh honey, baby girl what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him.
"Chuck cheated on me, with Blair." I said. He looked at me. "Oh my god.." He said. "Listen, he didn't mean to he's a guy, he just wanted some baby, it didn't mean anything to him.." He said.
"I'm going to bed." I said.
"Sleep good." He said petting my head. And i did.

I awoke in the morning, I put on a white lowcut blouse with a navy blazer, and the plaid skirt with black thigh high socks, with lace at the top with black heels. My hair was down and I grabbed my bag.
"I'm off to Serena's dad bye!"

"Have a good day!" He said.

I took the car to Serena's place in the palace, I walked in. To see Serena looking at me, she put a finger on her lip.
"That girl loves you Charles! And what do you do? Take advantage of a drunk girl? Especially her best friend?! What is wrong with you son?! You love her more than life, I've seen the way you look at her you're afraid one guys gonna come and take her away, and she'll never come back.. Guess what? She's gone! You're never getting her back!" Bart screamed. Chuck grumbled. "It was a mistake! One mistake! You've made plenty before you married lily!" Chuck said.
"Still, you ruined your chances with true love. Now..you're screwed. I'm ashamed of you son."
"It's not like I'm used to it anymore than usual." He said. Serena moved her head and she sat down at the table. After a couple of minutes I walked in. "A!" Serena squealed, Chuck looked up. I looked at lily and Bart. "Lily. Mr. Bass." I said. "Adelaide." They said. Serena stood and Chuck looked at me and stood. "Can I talk to you?" He told me in a whisper. I looked at him and paced his eyes. "No." I said coldly. And I walked around him.

Serena and I entered the school building and Blair came up.
"Adelaide..I'm sorry, it was a mistake I was drunk, I just needed something because I was lonely it didn't mean anything I promise." Blair said, I looked at her.
"Whatever you say, I believe it. I just can't forgive you for doing this Blair. I'm sorry I just..I can't be your friend right now." I said. And I walked away, and Blair stared crying.

Crying on the steps of the met? Looks like Blair got her heart broken, by not Nate, but Adelaide. After hearing her beloved best friend seduced her boyfriend Chuck Bass, she's not able to trust at all. Will the old Queen A come out again? Or will a sober, humble A stay? Who knows.
XoXo- Gossip Girl.

Two weeks past and I still haven't talked to Blair or Chuck. Chuck texted me, called me. Blair sent me gifts, emails. IMs, text messages, missed calls. But I couldn't get away from the fact my boyfriend..had sex with my best friend. I mean I know Serena did. But it was different Blair hated Chuck, and Chuck hates Blair.
Serena had her moms party tonight, and she stayed the night at my house. I wore a black draped gown the was right in my butt. The back open with a singly black pearl line going down the back. My hair was up. And down.
I walked into the palace and Blair came up. "Can we talk? Please A?" She said. I looked at her. "Speak." I said.

"I've been acting like I'm okay. But I'm not. I love you A and I understand you love Chuck too, and Chuck loves you, I realized at the debutante ball. But honestly, he's Chuck bass. And I was drunk. I don't know how to tell you, I'm sorry. I can't stop thinking about how I hurt you, an I'm sorry. Both me as Chuck. Were sorry A. Please forgive me." She said. I looked at her.
And I smiled. "You're still my Queen B..B." I smiled and hugged her, Serena awed and clapped.
I turned to Chuck. "Chuck." I said. "Adelaide." He replied. I moved my head upstairs. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Of course." He smiled.
We walked up the steps and I stood.
"here..right here is okay.." I said.
"I stopped, I'm over you. And I think you should find someone else." I said. He grabbed my arm. "Addie!" He begged. "I love you. Please. Don't do this to me." He said.

"I'm not doing it to you, you did it to yourself when you put your dick in Blair Waldorf's vagina Mr. Bass." I said walking down the steps.
"I'm leaving, thank you. And Blair. I'm sorry." I said hugging her.
I went home, and I got my passports and tickets.
I was going to England. And I wasn't coming back.