Chapter thirteen- Chuck Bass' 1.0

**This chapter will be wrote in Chuck Bass' pov.**

I awoke to Adelaide by my side,her arm over the cover facing me. She looked beautiful even though she had bags under her eyes. We came home around 3am and I checked my watch.
7:30am
I got up and she breathed in, and sneezed while turning over. I snickered and got on the pants and the uniform sweater I brought, she awoke a minute after and scratched her head.
"Good mornin'." She said, I kissed her forehead and watched as she stepped into the shower.
She got out with a head band around her head, and a towel on.
She sat down, and started doing her hair. Curling it, I sat on the foot of her bed. And she looked at me, her face clear of makeup. "Well well." She said. "Look go ask Deena to make you some coffee love." She said. I got up, and walked out to the marble floored kitchen. Deena was making sure Adelaide had her bacon, and she turned.
"Oh Good morning Mr. Chuck." Her Russian accent said. "Good morning to you Deena, can you make me a strong coffee?" I asked she nodded. "Coming right up." She said. I walked in to a Adelaide, in her bra and panties putting her curly hair in Bobby pins and doing her makeup. I sat on her bed, watching her walk to the closet and pull her skirt up. And put on the button up, and she put it below her cleavage, and a black sweater. She went to her bra drawer and got the white thigh length socks with the lace, and sat beside me putting them on.
Teasing me. I leaned up, and kissed her earlobe. "Maybe a quickie can wake me up?" I asked, she smirked and but her lip, as she turned and looked at me.
"Maybe..." She said, and kissed me. Quickly. As Deena came in, and she looked at her. "Saved by Deena." She said, I nodded and Deena left. She put her arm around my chest and pulled her closer to me. I looked at her and kissed her neck.
"There there." I said, leaning her back. Pulling off her underwear and licking my tongue against her sweet, center. She pointed her toes and her fingers gripped my head. And then, with each breathe she closed and she fell limp. As I got up, and kissed her.
She pulled herself up and walked to get her bag, and she sat her legs across me, and started to kiss me.

Adelaide to me was a dream, Everytime I looked at her, she was a fantasy, a woman that people described in fairy tales, her long dark brown hair, with hints of her blonde still stuck in it, her deep brown, green eyes, dark green. Every time she talked, I was in awe about how something so beautiful could be so intelligent, the way she walked, the way her long hair bounced against the rhythm of her hips. Her long legs connecting into her lovely thick thighs, and how her thighs, came into her curved hips, and how her hips showed her thin waist, she had the body of a 50s pinup woman. She was beautiful with all of her imperfections, and that to me meant more than anything else. She was the goddess out of all of St. Constance's she was the woman every guy wanted, and ever girl secretly wanted to be.
She was the most ruthless thing alive, before she appeared at my suite. Drunk, and crying.

I helped her, she talked to me. And that's when I fell in love with her. She was the most, gentle thing behind her little Ruler of the Upper East Side; she was a soft hearted person, a woman with restraint, and she knew she needed help. The guy she was seeing, Carter, damaged the girl I knew then, and seeing him take her away, from me. Will not only destroy her, it'll destroy me just twice as much as she'll do.
I know I made the terrible mistake of sleeping with her best friend, I mean..she was just in a mood where she didn't want sex.
She just had a pregnancy scandal, and seeing Blair..like that, I took advantage of what I had, beautiful girl. With the sleeze I had sex with in the back of the limo, so she could get her revenge on Nate, breaking up with her on her 17 birthday.

I grabbed her waist, and she kissed my face, and my ear.
"Babe, Adelaide we're gonna be late." I said, she breathed into my ear and then landed her forehead on mine.
"I suppose, when we get into the limo, I can..retrieve the favor?" She smirked, I nodded.

We walked out, my coffee in my hand as we set foot into the limo, her hand went into my pants, grabbing my penis stroking it. Vanya looked back as I rolled the window up.
"Babe.." I moaned, at her teasing.
She did her favor as I came into her mouth we got out, and we went into the ladies restroom she locked the door, and spat into the sink washing her mouth out profusely.
"What the hell Chuck." She said, turning around.
"What?" I laughed. "You know what you did you ejaculated into my mouth!" She screamed.
"I thought you, you were feeling frisky..?" I asked. Putting my hands in my pockets.
"Just because..." She started to say, Serena came out.
"Serena.." I said.
"Chuck..A...okay, I overheard..you gave head to Chuck on the way to school?" she said. Adelaide nodded. Serena laughed, and walked closer and pointed at me. "You came into her mouth, and you didn't make her spit it out?" She asked. I nodded.
"Okay, guys...seriously, next time spit on the sidewalk, don't make her run down the fucking hallway struggling." Serena laughed. Adelaide had her hands up and then walked toward me, she grabbed my face and kissed me. Serena clapped.
I held her waist and we walked to class together.
"Adelaide you should spend the night." Serena said. She smiled, and Adelaide nodded.
"I would, we should eat somewhere!" She squealed. I shook my head.
"Let's order pizza!" Serena shrieked. Adelaide let go of my hand and clapped.
"Girls only Chuck!" Serena said. I shrugged while bear hugging my love into my chest. She giggled hitting my arm. "I can't breathe you big dickwad!" She said. I kissed the top of her head everywhere.
And we left.