Chapter 8

"Welcome...it's so good to finally see you." a familiar voice woke Fang from the hell he'd been dreaming.

"...J-Jeb?! It's you again..." Fang muttered as he sat up slowly and painfully in the metal cage he was being held in, "where am I?! Where's the rest of the flock?!"

"Why, Fang, there're so many questions, yet so little time for them to be answered." Jeb shook his head slightly.

"Just tell me where I am and what I'm doing here." Fang said, his voice low.

"You're in France, and you were brought here for the Phoenix Mission 2.0." Jeb answered, and Fang's eyes grew wide, "this is the continuation of our experimentation on Phoenix, and acquiring your DNA inspired us to go further."

"And do what? Invincible animals that have the abilities to do your job right for you?" Fang asked.

"No. This is also known as the Clone Generation Z Experiment." Jeb answered.

"Wait...generation, as in, a whole race of clones? Clones of who?!" Fang demanded.

"Oh, that's for you to find out. Wouldn't be much fun if I just gave away all the answers, now would it?" Jeb shrugged as he started heading out.

"Let me out of this cage you bastard!" Fang yelled after him, banging his clenched fists against the metal bars.

"Ah, Fang. If you insist." Jeb smirked evilly and he shut the door behind him. Fang saw Jeb press a red button through the glass window in the door. A widescreen came up in front of him, and the news came up.

"Breaking news." the woman on the tv spoke, "the world's saviors and most looked-up-to teens are looking not-so-heroic today." Fang's face turned pale, "we have been getting serious reports of nine human-avian recombinant teens raging around Hawaii, Florida, France, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, North Pole, and South Pole. These heroes were using their new powers and abilities harming and destroying everything in sight."

"So what do you think Fang?" Jeb asked through a speaker as the widescreen turned off and disappeared.

"'New powers and abilities'?! What is happening?! Please tell me this isn't the real local news...." Fang answered.

"They are true, and this is all happening right now." Jeb said.

"Wait....you have nine? One of them is me, but....who are the other eight?!"

"Another thing for you to find out for yourself. That is, if you ever get out." Jeb said as he walked out of the room. Fang clutched the bars of his cage and clenched them hard,

"Oh don't worry...I will."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've started a new thing on my wall, that if you want your ideas to be published into my stories, you can give me your ideas and I'll use them! On my wall, if you see that AXTheCoolKid and skyeworthington14 are on it, saying that one of them is the co-host and the other is the vice president, that just means that they're officers on my Wattpad Wall, and they can give me their suggestions and ideas for me to use in my stories! I call this..........i don't know exactly what I'm gonna call it, yet. But if you wanna be a part of this (or give me a suggestion for a name for this) then leave me a comment below, and I'll add you to my.... Officers List? .....not creative enough... 

Anyways, look out for Chapter 9! :D