Pictures for You All!

Hey guys!

So, I haven't even started writing anything new, but I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging, so I just decided to leave you guys with this: bunch of pictures related to the past story! I never really knew how to post pictures on here, but thanks to skyeworthington14 for helping giving me advice as to how to post pictures. I tried so many times in the past, but it's never really worked, because FIRST it asked for the image URL, THEN when I posted URL from a pic on Pinterest, then it says it needs, like, jpeg or something like that, which is like, the opposite of what it was just asking for...kind of.....anyways, I'd LOVE to post pictures on here for you guys, so if you have any idea on how to do this on a computer, PLEASE tell me how to do this...thanks!

Oh, but I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging! So I'll just give you guys the link to a board on Pinterest that I posted some story related pictures on! And this person not only has a Maximum Ride board, but also has a DC Universe board, Young Justice Board, Teen Titans board, food board, Photography board, all those great things! You guys can go ahead and check out her Maximum Ride Board first, though! Here it is! Check it out!

https://www.pinterest.com/jodisarno/maximum-ride/