The Way We Love (The End)

Read author's note at bottom! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

April's POV

Draco stared at me before sighing. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, ''Fine, April. I'll tell you.''

I looked at him incredulously, ''Really?'' I stepped forward, ''Explain then.''

He rolled his eyes. ''Well...You already know I'm a deatheater...'' Draco trailed off. ''He has us do missions.''

''I know that part,'' I replied.

''I have to...'' He looked over my shoulder, ''I have to kill Dumbledore before he leaves the school.''

My eyes widened. ''Tonight?'' I whispered.

Draco gave me a tight nod.

''Oh god Draco. Are you going to do it?''

He stiffened, ''I have to April! He'll kill my family otherwise!''

A thought popped into my mind. ''What happens after?''

I heard him sigh, ''I'm going to have to leave, Harry will know it was me.''

''Oh,'' I mumbled, looking down.

''Please don't follow me April, I don't want to see you hurt,'' Draco pressed, coming forth a step.

I stayed silent and before long, I felt him kiss my forehead. I peeked out from under my hair, only to see that he had disappeared.

My best chance on finding him was to go talk to Harry. But what could I say without him being suspicious? Not that he wasn't already suspicious of Draco.

I wandered towards the Gryffindor common room at a fast pace. No way Draco was going in alone. I was nearly there when I felt a strange urge pulling me away, and towards the abandoned towers. I sighed, It was worth a shot, right?

Following the force that was pushing me along, I ended up at the staircase which led up to the Astronomy tower.

''Ascend-''

I hand clasped over my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

''Shut up!'' Harry's voice hissed, ''It's just me!''

He let go and I stumbled back a couple of steps. ''You scared me!''

''What are you doing here?'' Harry accused.

I quickly shot back a response, ''What are you doing here, Harry?''

He shrugged, ''Seeing what Malfoy's up to.''

I nodded, taking out my wand again. ''Ascendio!''

I felt Harry's hand grab onto my wrist before the spell worked. We ended up inside the Astronomy Tower together. 'Damn' I thought.

Harry tapped my shoulder and put a finger to his lips. He was telling me not to say a word. He then pointed infront of us. I looked to see where he was pointing. Draco, Dumbledore and Snape stood there. Draco pointing his wand at the ancient Professor.

''Draco,'' Dumbledore started. ''You do not have to do this, my boy.''

Draco's arm was shaking, like the rest of his body. ''Yes I do!'' He shouted.

Snape watched emotionless, just staring at the two.

He raised his arm slowly and then dropped it again. I realised a moment too late, Draco must have seen me. Panic started to fill his eyes.

Before I could do anything, I heard someone yell.

''Avada Kedavra!''

I recognised the voice as Snape's. All I saw was a streak of light blast from his wand. It colided with Dumbledore and pushed him over the edge of the tower. Draco's face was a look of torment as he watched, not saying anything.

Harry pushed past me, his wand raised. ''Snape!'' Harry yelled, sounding really angry. They both turned towards us.

Suddenly, I heard screams from downstairs. There were curses and cries being thrown around. Draco dashed forward, grabbing my arm. ''What the hell did I tell you, April?!'' He half yelled at me.

I flinched away slightly and his expression softened. He weaved us through the crowd, making sure we doged the curses that were being cast at us.

''Be careful!'' Draco shouted pushing me out the way as one flung over my head. I opened my mouth to say something but he took my hand and started to run. I followed him helplessly.

We ended up near the Black Lake. Draco turned around suddenly. ''I'm sorry April, but this is where I leave you,'' He announced sadly.

"I have to go with you!" I begged, grabbing onto his arm.

Draco stared at me, "It's way too dangerous!"

"You can't stop me, Draco!" I screamed, tears threatened to pierce my eyes.

"You won't survive!" He started to stride away from me, the pain was obvious on his face.

I breathed heavily, he didn't know what was coming.

''You're not doing this alone. I won't let you!'' I whispered.

''Now, Now lovebirds. No one's going anywhere without anyone,'' I shrill voice sang out from beside me.

I jumped, the voice had frightened me.

Draco by now had stopped dead. ''Aunt?''

''Yes Draco darling, it's me.'' Bellatrix smiled deviously.

I didn't realise what she was doing, I hadn't seen her move closer. Suddenly, her hand wrapped around my throat. I tried to pull away, but it was useless.

''Let her go!" He cried, stumbling forward.

I let out a cry as something burned me, making me fall to my knee's. Everything went numb for a moment before the burning began.

''April!'' Draco yelled, ''What's wrong?!''

The burning got stronger and I let out a scream.

''What are you doing to her?'' He accused Bellatrix angrily.

''Nothing!'' She simply laughed in his face.

The worst part of it all, was having to watch Draco's face twisted into an unnatural expression, watching him watch me writhe in pain as I was punished.

The first time I had ever seen tears fall from Draco's eyes were there, his face contorted in pain. He dropped to the ground in front of me.

''Take us to him,'' He said, his voice sounding strangled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end.

LOL JOKES ;)

Just for this story.

There is gonna be a sequel! :D

What a way to finish 30 chapters, 'ey?

Thankyou all for reading! Love Maddie & Chloe