Hogsmeade Adventure

April's POV

"April Renshaw, what did you do?!" Mira whined as soon as I stepped into the common room.

"I helped you!" I replied, hoping this is what she was talking about. We both heard knocking at the door. I crept over, and opened it slightly. I saw Neville standing outside. I shut the door quickly and ran up the stairs, leaving Mira to answer the door.

Mira's POV

"April!" I called after her. Hoping it was just Hermione, I went and opened the door wide open. I froze. Neville was standing outside, hands in his pockets. He turned around and faced me. I couldn't move, and I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"Um..." I hid behind the door, covering myself. I was still in my pajamas. Neville blushed slightly.

"I was wondering, if you'd like to come to Hogsmeade with m- some sixth years." Neville spaced out and looked at the wall.

"Neville, I'd love to." Neville nodded happily.

"And April can come too. Some of the Sixth years are going. Tomorrow afternoon." Neville looked down and blushed again. I giggled.

"Sure," I smiled with joy.

"I'll see you then." He gave me a small grin and left. I shut the door quickly and laughed silently to myself.

"So, what did he want?" April asked, leaning against the wall near the staircase. Like she didn't already know. I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"We're going to Hogsmeade tomorrow! And you can come too!" I jumped up and down. I surprised April by running over to her and giving her a tight hug.

"Mira, calm down." I let go of April and dashed upstairs. I was so excited!

Friday Afternoon

We all met in the courtyard. Harry was there, Hermione and Ron too. I smiled at everyone. April did the same, but her smile was smaller. I looked over at Neville. He was glaring at the ground, kicking a pebble about.

"Shall we go?" Harry suggested. Everyone nodded, you could feel the excitement.

When we arrived in Hogsmeade, we started out as a group, but eventually everyone broke up into smaller friendship circles. We wandered in and out of shops, Neville and I were having lots of fun. I had lost sight of April a while ago, I hoped she was okay. We walked into a small vintage shop. I crept down to the back of the shop, alone, while Neville looked around at the counter.

April's POV

I had left Mira with Neville so they could get to know each other better. I walked around with The Golden Trio for a while until I heard a chuckle come from behind me. They continued walking as if they hadn't heard it, but I turned around. Not seeing anyone, I sauntered over to the nearby alleyway. I was pulled in by a strong hand. I could feel myself close to the walls' edge.. I looked up to see Draco smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're spending the day with me," He said, as if it was an order.

I nodded my head slowly, looking at the wall behind him. Draco reached for my hand and pulled me along. He let go after a while, and I just followed him.

After a short time of chatting with Draco, we saw the other guys gathered outside the Three Broomsticks Inn.

"Well, this is interesting." Harry spoke up, looking pointedly at Draco. I rolled my eyes, and tugged Draco into the Inn.

After dinner at the Inn, we all started to leave. Draco nudged me and started walking towards an empty alley. I looked at everyone, they wouldn't notice. I hurriedly followed after Draco.

"Yeah?" I smirked. Draco didn't speak a word. He moved his face next to mine, then kissed my cheek. He suddenly stepped back.

"Don't tease me," I smiled, pulling Draco back.

He chuckled, before replying, "I knew you wanted me."

I laughed before his arms slipped around my waist and he pressed his body against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers knotting into his blonde hair. Draco's lips touched mine and it felt amazing. It started gently, but before long Draco let out a small groan while trying to deepen the kiss. I gasped and turned my head to the side, before muttering, "What the hell just happened?"

Mira's POV

When we got back from Hogsmeade, Neville offered to walk me back to the Ravenclaw common room. I agreed, still feeling buzzed from the adventure.

"I had lots of fun today, Neville. Thanks for inviting me." I said as we reached my stop.

"I'm glad you had fun." Neville put his hands in his pockets. I bit my lip and blushed, Neville blushed too and looked down. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. I felt my face go red. 

"Bye Neville," I whispered before answering the riddle and skipping into the common room, leaving Neville standing outside in shock.