Heaven Fell From Above

Neville's POV

Mira had been avoiding me lately. I was beginning to regret kissing her. I knew April was lying. I angrily kicked one of the shelves that stood in the library, almost making the books topple out. I saw Madam Pince glare at me, so I gave her a fake smile. I stalked out angrily, making my way to the Hogwarts tower. The hallways were empty, which was unusual. I started to slow down, not really watching where I was going. I looked up to saw Mira not too far away. I quickly caught up to her and grabbed her by the arm. I pulled her into the coat closet.

Before she could say anything, I opened my mouth. "Mira, I'm sorry for kissing you. I didn't know how you would feel..." I looked away, my cheeks growing hot.

Mira's POV

I sighed inaudibly. He started to talk again, except this was a bit more serious.

"Do you like me, Mira?" I was speechless. I blushed a deep shade of red. I looked at him, raising my head slowly. His head was hanging limply.

"N-Neville..." I stuttered. He looked up at me, his eyes filled with unshed tears. I couldn't stand it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fully on the lips. Neville slowly placed his hands on my waist, and kissed me back. I pulled away, surprised and breathless.

"Neville! You're so clueless." I exclaimed, teasing him. I bit my lip and he smiled back at me.

April's POV

I was sitting by the Black Lake when I felt his strong arms wrap and me, his chin leaning on my shoulder.

"I missed you," Draco murmured into my ear.

I gave him a small smile as he sat down and pulled me into his lap. "Dracooo," I purred playfully.

He kissed my cheek gently before tangling his fingers with mine. "How are you?" Draco asked, concern plain in his eyes.

"I'm fine." I frowned slightly, "But what about you? You were NOT fine when I bumped into you."

He tapped his arm with his free hand, indicating where the Dark Mark would be placed. Draco shrugged, "I'm not sure what I did."

I sighed contently, my eyes skipped over the lake. "I...Uh..." I mumbled quietly.

He stared at me while tracing light patterns on my hand, "You what, love?"

I laughed a little, "Love? Don't get me wrong, it's cute."

"Just like you," Draco smiled. "Now what were you saying?"

I looked away nervously before whispering, "Mira knows..."

I heard a groan come from him, "Really April? Can't you keep your mouth shut?"

"Draco! She's my best friend!" I replied, "She won't tell anyone."

He grimaced but nodded, "Okay, okay, sorry. I should have known."

We both smiled at each other. "I better head back now, don't want anyone getting suspicious."

Draco hugged me tightly before kissing me, "Goodnight, Love."

I giggled before teasing him, "You're so british sometimes!"

He grinned before pulling us both up from the ground, "And you love every bit of it."

It was the truth, I really did love it.