Wrong Again

April's POV

Black Lake.

''Who is she?'' Lucius asked bitterly,

Draco just stared at him. ''What are you doing here?''

Lucius's gaze hardened, ''I came to talk to you. About your...'' He turned to me, ''Mission.''

He nodded slowly, ''And?''

''Not while she's here.'' Lucius nodded in my direction, ''And might I add, that useless, petty girl is in your way Draco.''

My eyes widened. Since when was I useless and petty? Angered boiled inside me.

Draco seemed to sense it, ''Leave Father. We'll talk later.''

''No. Do not speak to me like that!'' Lucius gave a grimace, ''I see she is making you weak!''

I gasped before interrupting. ''I am not making Draco weak old man!''

Draco clamped a hand over my mouth wildly. ''Shut up,'' He muttered. I watched him as he let me go and stride forward. I was still angry as I glared at the two.

Lucius whispered something to Draco, which made him smirk and look at me. I could feel the tears trying to errupt in my eyes, so they were talking about me. I spun on my heel, and ran back towards Hogwarts.

As I ran, I could hear Draco behind me, calling my name.

''April! Wait! Please!''

But I didn't slow down. It only made me speed up.

 Mira's POV

I was sitting alone in the library, reading a thick book. I didn't actually know what it was about, but it was pretty interesting. I played with the corner of the page, folding it down every now and then. I heard footsteps, so I looked up. Neville was standing there, towering over me.

"Hey there, Neville." I closed the book slowly and put it on the bookshelf in front of me. It flew up slowly and placed itself on a shelf.

"Hey, Mira." He looked down and sat next to me.

I heard footsteps once again, seeing April came to a stop infront of us. ''Hey Mira,'' She said distractedly.

"Oh, what's up, April?" I asked, wriggling in my seat.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to see you guys." She walked behind us and placed her hands on our shoulders. April squeezed Neville and I together, making our cheeks touch. I sighed while April laughed. She then let go and grabbed a nearby chair. I glared at her, but I was amused. Something was different. Behind that grin, there was anger.

"April, are you alright?" I asked. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She looked away, and gripped her coat tightly around her skinny body.

"Neville, why don't you ask-" April stopped, because someone had put their hand over her mouth. I looked up to see Draco standing next to her.

"April, that's enough. Let's go."

April's eyes widened before she glared up at him. ''No.''

Draco smirked before picking her up and slinging her over his shoulder. April let out a squeal, earning a shush from Madam Pince. She looked desperately to me, obviously a plea for help. I cocked my head to the side, confused. Draco carried her out, while she pounded her fists on his back.

I turned back to Neville, who had turned a bright red. "What's going on, Neville?" I asked.

He shook his head, quickly got up and turned. I grabbed his arm, but he was too strong. My hand slipped away, and he stormed off.

I looked down, What had I done wrong?

Draco's POV

I carried April back into the Slytherin common room, all the while she whined and demanded that I put her down. I didn't listen, but dropped her onto one of the soft lounges.

She glared at me and crossed her arms over her chest. ''I hate you,'' April stated.

I looked at her, confused, ''Why?''

''When your father whispered something to you, you smirked at me!'' She said in a hushed tone, as if someone was listening. ''It was about me, wasn't it?!''

I chuckled at her angry tone, ''Yeah...It was...''

April stood up, then said with a sour tone, ''I'm leaving.''

Quickly, I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap. ''No!'' I said panicked.

''It wasn't anything bad about you...It was just...'' I gave a sad smile as I trailed off. What my father had really said was a compliment.

''Please don't go,'' I said, staring at April.

The longer I looked at her, the more her frown disappeared. ''Fine,'' She sighed.

I grinned before hugging her. ''I promise what he said wasn't bad.''

April looked at me curiously, ''What did he say then?''

''I can't tell you yet.''

She frowned again, ''Even If I say please?...''

I turned my attention away from her, a little nervously.

''He said you'd make a good Mrs. Malfoy.''

I heard April suck in a breath. Maybe I shouldn't have told her.