Played The Game (Now You're Mine)

April's POV

We had finished trick or treating in an hour or so.

"Hey, Mira. You look tired," I said walking over to her. She was standing lazily against a tree.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine."

She was telling the truth. As soon as she saw Neville, she perked up. She gave him a quick kiss then held his hand. I was proud of Mira. In an instant, Draco appeared behind me. His arms slithered around my waist and spun me around.

"Woah!" I yelped. I then giggled a little, swaying.

"Let's get back." Draco suggested, steadying me. We all nodded similtaneously.

We landed in the courtyard. Mira yawned and pulled her sleeves over her hands. I yawned as well.

"You should get to bed," Draco murmured.

I nodded and we all made our way to the Ravenclaw tower.

Mira's POV

I was so tired! Trick or treating was great fun though, I had collected lots of candy. It was very different to what we usually do in the wizarding world.

"Mira, do you want a piggyback?" Neville asked randomly.

I nodded and hoisted myself onto his back, making sure not to hurt him. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. We continued walking along side Draco and April. They were holding hands and laughing and whispering with each other. I rested my head on Neville's shoulder and sighed contentedly.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, nuzzling against him.

"I had twice as much fun as I've ever had." He replied.

I blushed slightly, feeling a little giddy. My eyelids grew heavy and I closed my eyes. Soon enough, I fell asleep on Neville's back.

April's POV

I'd only just realised how late we arrived back.

"Hey. I'm going to the Gryffindor common room with Mira," Neville announced, making sure she wasn't going to fall.

"Alright. I'll see you whenever," I nodded.

Neville left with Mira clinging onto his back, half asleep.

"So. Where are we going?" I asked Draco when he pulled me closer.

He smirked, "Somewhere."

I shook my head, looking up at him. Draco kissed me gently. It was enough to make me want more. I realised this is how Mira felt, to see the guy you love, makes you instantly alert.

He smiled against my mouth before he picked me up suddenly. I pulled away, a little shocked, only to see that we were in front of the door that led to the Room Of Requirement.

Draco leaned against it, me still in his arms. "That necklace I gave you...It doesn't just protect you."

I looked down at it, the eyes were glowing an eery green colour. "What else does it do then?" I inquisited.

"It..." Draco ran a hand through his hair. "It glows when the person who's wearing it loves someone. That someone being the person who gave them the necklace..."

"It's the truth..." I whispered. "Draco, will you put it on?" I asked.

He nodded, "If you want."

I unclasped it from around my neck and clipped it around his. It started to glow. The happy feeling returned and a big smile spread across my face. "You love me," I breathed.

Draco shrugged, "Of course I do!" He then grinned and started to kiss me again. This time, it was rougher, more passionate - more needy.

He pushed the door open and guided as through, his lips never left mine. Draco moaned as we dropped onto the bed that had appeared with a soft thud.

His hands roamed me as did mine, I couldn't help it. He started to kiss down my neck and I shivered with pleasure. Draco's hands had made there way under my dress and up to my bra. I could feel his finger tips pressed against it.

My hands began to unbutton his shirt, pulling it open. He was breathing hard, already tugging at my dress. I felt it come off easily, as soon as I'd gotten his shirt away from him.

Realisation started to sink in, was I ready?

"We don't have to..." Draco's husky voice cut through my thoughts.

I smiled lamely. "That's not what you want," I indicated to his pants. He actually blushed then.

My fingers traced light patterns into his skin. He took it as a 'go for it'.

Draco laid us down on the bed, him straddling me. He chuckled as his hands went to the strap of my bra. I felt a little self conscious as it was slipped off me. Draco just smiled, it was comforting. Soon enough his pants were off and he started on my underwear.

And after that, I knew Draco was mine.

Mira's POV

I awoke suddenly, finding myself in the Gryffindor common room.

"What did I miss?" I asked, looking around frantically.

"Nothing," Neville replied. I was a bit shocked.

"What am I doing in here?" I sat up and scooted closer to Neville.

"I carried you in here, because the Ravenclaw tower's staircase is crazy."

I giggled and he slung his arm around me. I pulled my legs up on the couch. I saw my candy on the floor and reached for it. I decided to look through my small basket to see what I had got.

"Oh look, a toy frog," I said taking the frog out of the basket. "It's...slimy." I poked my tongue out in disgust while Neville watched me curiously, his head cocked to the side.

The frog suddenly croaked.

"It's...real!" I exclaimed happily. I placed it on the table and continued to look through the basket. I put it down then looked at Neville. He sat crossed legged, turned towards me. He held out his arms and I scrambled over into his lap. Neville rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek almost teasingly. I leaned back and smiled.

"Why are you so pretty?" He asked, looking at me.

"Why are you so cheesy?" I shot back. He blushed and I kissed him lightly on the lips. I started to play with the broken strands of the couch. I could now hear footsteps coming our way.

"What's all this noise?" Someone asked. I looked up to see Harry rubbing his eyes. He looked stunned.

"What's going on?" Harry asked, walking over to us slowly. Neville reluctantly let me go.