Searching For the One.

"Sir, Gretchen is here. would you like for me to let her in?" Windfred announced.

"Yes immediately!" I shouted pacing my office out of frustration. I picked up my computer and threw it at the wall.

"Excuse me sir you summoned me?"

"Yes! as you know I was humiliated in front of half the kingdom yesterday."

"Sir-"

"Don't interrupt me. And to make matters worse it was no other than Forn! the man that wants to humiliate the royal family and to see it crumble. How come I don't have a pet?! Look up the next Elite Auctions." I growled.

"Yes Sir." I called in the cleaning crew and told them to get to work on cleaning my mess. By the time they finished. Gretchen turned on the projector and a list of auctions came up.

"Well... what do we got here?" I scanned the list of names and recognized some of the owners. But I wasn't interested in them. I wanted someone that nobody buys from, As a King I need something different and exotic to stand by my side.

"Well these are all the top ones.." she trailed off nervously biting her bottom lip.

"What about that one!" I shouted pointing to a owner I didn't recognize.

"Sir those pets aren't trained properly! either language or manners and some have a slight shrewish attitude." She finished rambling as I sat there and blankly stared at her.

Lets see go fancy or try something new?

Well mother always did say try new things in life.

"When does the Auction begin?" I asked.

"You you you... you mean the savage one?" she stuttered.

"Yes the savage one!" I boomed. I am sick of people challenging me and telling me what to do.

"Yes sir."

"And Call Windfred up and tell him to have the car ready it's time to buy a Pet." Gretchen left as I plopped into my chair and sighed.

"Why did I have to be King." I groaned. running my hands over my face and through my hair.

"Sir the car is ready and we must hurry the first showing is in twenty minutes."

I threw my coat on and rushed to the door with a new excitement running through my brain. I really hope I'm doing the right thing.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

Vote! 👍👎

Comment!💬

Share!💌

😄VANA VOO😘