chapter 1

"Shhhh," I told myself as I quietly crept down the stairs of the old house. "Don't be too loud, don't be too loud" I continued, amusing myself by the sound of my childish ways.

I continued to creep down the stairs, glancing from side to side, trying to not be seen in the old, empty house.

I stepped on the bottom stair lightly, but my body weight over-powered the old creaky step, and it buckled under me.

Crap.

The stair came to a crash and I landed on the ground ungracefully and crumbled, just as the stair had.

I began to regret coming here as I panicked frantically around the room.

I just came here to find some peace. To get away. I don't understand why I have to be such an idiot.

Nobody understands me, to be completely honest.

"I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be here, what the hell am I doing here"

I say aloud as Many thoughts rush through me as I scramble to my feet, trying to get out of the mess I had made.

I continued to try and put the step together as I slammed my fists in the ground, groaning loudly.

"FUCK,"

I looked down at my now red and slightly bloody knuckles and continued to curse in my mind.

I started to mumble cuss words and I tried to stand up from my position on the ground.

As I got to my feet, I dusted off my legs and shook my head.

I found this house while I was walking down the street. My hotel isn't far from here but I have been walking for awhile.

I pulled my phone out to look at the time, '2:27' it read.

Holy shit I've been walking for 3 hours.

I don't know why I didn't bring my car.

I just, I had to get out of there. I couldn't stand to talk about the things I have done. And I refuse to.

I turned to walk out the front door and my foot slipped on the ruins from the stair I had previously broken.

I fell to the ground with a loud THUNK and let out a semi-loud yelp.

OWE

I started to whisper to myself as I laid my top half down on the ground, throwing both my arms over my eyes.

Damn.

That really hurt.

I could feel that I was going to be sore the next day from my fall.

I pushed myself up off the ground and set my hands on my knees as I inhaled.

I began to walk with a limp a bit at first but I quickly went back to normal.

Turning around, I opened the front door and slammed into an unknown body and began to panic.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be here, I'm leaving--,"

I stopped in my tracks as I looked into the familiar blue eyes that I had known as a teenager.

I stumbled backwards and continued to look at him as he talked, but I couldn't understand what he was saying due to my mind rambling on at the moment.

Niall Horan.

I stepped back and let my body do what it wanted.... I fainted.

---

IT GETS MUCH BETTER. KEEP READING.

ILY.

COMMENT AND VOTEE.

Love,

Joelle .xx

PICTURE OF CAIA ON THE SIDE