CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

1D

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE 😱

"Well what?" Said Harry tapping his foot. Ugh I'm so threw now! Why can't some flying monkey from wizard of oz come and get me! That movie so weird? The talking trees scares me.

I didn't know what to say so I sprinted for my life and Niall caught me. Aw darn in screw now I can't lie to my leprechaun.

"Tell us or no cake for yea missy!" Said Louis. Ugh I hate it when they use food against me it's not fair! Wow I sounded like Little brat.

"Uh well hahaha the funny thing I left to Starbucks without telling anyone. I bump into Travis and Chris we talk but Chris got mad at me for some unknown reason. Also Travis knows who I really am since his little sister has a blog about me." I said skipping the part about Travis and I.

"Aw that's so cute how she has a blog about you!" Said Perrie sticking out her Gordie accent. "Actually I've seen so many blogs about how flawless you are!" Said Danielle smiling at me. People actually like me?

"Hey isn't Travis the guy from the mall yesterday?!" Said Jade looking more at the picture of us. I felt my cheeks warm up really quickly. "Aww he is I knew something was going on between you two!" Said Jade giving me a crushing hug.

"Girls please be quite for second and young lady explain please!" Said Liam using his Daddy Direction voice. Ooh I'm so scared. Haha just kidding I'm terrified seeing him angry.

"He ask me out when we left Starbucks and got me these beautiful red rose flowers!" I said smirking at the flowers I held on my hands. The moment started flashing back to mind. I miss his weirdness already.

"We'll accept if you invite him." Said Harry glaring at me and the boys all agreed. I groan. "Fine but his sister is coming she very sweet. Also Brittany and Chris are coming!" I said running up to my room.

I called Travis first. Him and his sister are coming. Brittany check. Now Chris.

"Chris hey it's me yea twin sis!" I said happy. "Oh hey did Travis ask you out? Did you say yes?!" He said throwing me questions. So he knew about it. Was that the reason he was being angry?

"Yea, I said yes. Was that the reason why you were angry earlier?" I said nervously. He soon answer my question. "No Tiny it was something stupid I swear don't worry alright kid...." He said. I knew he was lying but just let it go for now.

"We'll your invited to my pool party so wanna come?!" I said begging for mercy! I would use my puppy eyes but he's on the phone so that will make me look kinda stupid.

"Destiny it's snowing but ill come." He said confused. "Inside pool see yea soon babe!" I said hanging up. That was so much work! I deserve some FOOD!!!!!!

I walk downstairs but heard my name. I stop right there and sat on the stairs to hear why their talking about.

"What if she isn't ready for a boyfriend?" Said Zayn. I peek a little and he look worried. Why would he be worried about me? "Oh shush it Zayn your sounding like a Liam right now!" Said Perrie. I had to cover my laughter with my hands or else they'll hear obviously.

Zayn groan and threw himself at the couch and started mumbling some stuff I couldn't here well. I ran downstairs when I heard the bell rang and push Louis out of the way.

"Hey Destiny!" Said Travis and his little sister Rose tackling me down with a big hug and I mean it when they tackle me to the floor. "Hey Rose! Come on I'll show you where the pool at!" I said grabbing her hand.

"Uh Zayn you could have your father moment and tell Travis the rules I guess." I said rolling eyes and ran off with Rose. I saw the girls out already putting only there feet in the pool.

"Is that who I think it is?" Said Rose whispering to me. "Yea come on, there really nice girls." I said. Walking her towards the girls. It's funny how she thirteen but still have hers Kids moments which I don't mind at all.

"Hey sexies! This is Travis Little sister Rose and Rose this is well you already know who they are already!" I said pushing her to them because she was seriously frozen where she was standing. Jade was the first to walk up to her.

"Hey babe come on let's swim since these girls want to wait for their boyfriends and apparently I'm not with none of them." Said Jade grabbing her hand. I wave a bye to them since I have to get ready also.

I went to the living room and the boy's where there but no Zayn and Travis. Poor kid I bet he's getting torture. Oh well that's his fault for dating a girl with five over protective brothers!

"You guys should go inside the pool. Your poor girlfriends are waiting for you!" I ran upstairs and heard footsteps running out. Yea!!! I made them feel guilty for making their girls wait.

I grab my two piece pink bikini and put my hair to a messy bun. I look at myself in the mirror and see my bruises went away and my cuts in my wrist were still a little bit noticeable. I turn and look at my back I touch it and flinch remembering everything again.

I heard someone gasp and turn around very quickly. "Travis!" I said running to grab a my coat and quickly put it on. He close the door and walk towards me.

"What happen to your back Destiny?" He said staring at me worried and gave me

Should I tell him?

AUTHORS NOTE!

SORRY THAT'S IT'S SHORT!

But apparently I have footie practice today and be back soon to write the next chapter of Travis pov!

-blahwatever