CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

I was thinking about i should do a sequel for this story? Should I ?

Special shout for @chrissy_lhuvv and read her story 'My Life' it's really good you won't regret it! :)

1D

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

DESTINY P.O.V

We had to stop the cake fight since the girls got here and went all mama on our arse. "Destiny go and get ready and I'm going to be your stylist babe!" Said Jade practically dragging me to my room. Den her long legs! I heard the complaining.

"Oh shush you babies its her birthday! Now clean while I eat your food!" Said Elenour screaming at them. Haha there girlfriends are making them clean except me lalalala!

I did my business in the shower and I won't tell you per a out there! Jade left me some cloths and she has great style if you tell me!

I dried my hair and put it in as a messy bun for now. It was white t-shirt and the length stop at the middle of my butt. Then I grab some galaxy pants and they were pretty awesome! With my baby black combat boots!

"You look beautiful as always babe." Said Jade walking up to me giving one if her crash breaking hugs. "Can't...breathe..." I said and when she let go she started laughing because of my 'cuteness'.

"Here yea go girl wear my galaxy bow it would look pretty on you!" She said spinning me around real fast. She acts like if I'm like some rag doll. Oh who cares she my idol and the best I'm wearing the one and only Jades bow!

She sat me down and stared at me. "You don't use makeup huh?" She said titling her head and placing both of her hands on my face scanning it. I shook my head.

The next thing I knew she started putting stuff on my face. So I sat there and let her do whatever she doing on me. She gave me a mirror. Wow she's good! I didn't even recognize myself.

She put on some thing on my eyes that made my eyelashes longer and put little of purple glitter eyeshadow. I told her thanks for the make over. I curled my hair Jade left awhile ago and I went downstairs.

I left the house not telling anyone I'm leaving for awhile. I went to Starbucks and it was snowing so I grab my favorite purple coat. The little bell rang and no one wasn't here. I love Starbucks.

I got my order and sat down on a table taking my hit drink. "We'll isn't Miss.Destiny!" I heard someone calling out across the quite store. It was Travis and Chris.

"Aren't you suppose to be home at your party?" He said glaring at me confuse. What did I do wrong now? "Uh...the boys are cleaning the house since we made a mess." I said looking down at my drink. Did I do something wrong that he hates my sticky guts already?

Chris got up and left the store while Travis stayed with me. I gave him a confuse look. "Sorry about that he been acting weird. So how living with one direction like?" He said smiling at me showing off his dimples.

I stared at him shock. "Dude my little sister is a big fan of One direction and well she told me everything about how flawless you are." He said laughing and pinching my cheeks. I stared at him wide shock. When did he had a sister?!

"Let's go meet her!" I said getting up and offering a hand from him. What a gentlemen. We were walking half way to his house and he stop for some unknown reason. I look at him confuse.

"Destiny would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said grabbing out some flowers. Where the flying ducks he got them from?! Who cares there beautiful!!

"Yes!" I said giving him a huge hug! I can't believe he my boyfriend now! Then he gave me a wonderful thing ever a nice passionate kiss. I felt sparks!

We walk talking and holding hands all the way to his house and the snow started to come hard. We meet his little sister and she was very sweet and mature for her age. She was thirteen years old and she said she made a blog about me I followed her on twitter we said our goodbyes.

"I could walk you home babe." He said staring at me. "It's alright I have to run my arse over there my party is going to start." I said giving one more last kiss and walk down the street I turn around and he was staring at me. I gave a flirting wave back and he did a funny face. I rolled me eyes how romantic.

I finally made it home and saw everyone on couch with a worried look. "Are you guys alright?" I ask. All their heads snapped on me and Niall tackle me on his Horan Hugs that I love so much.

"Do you are to explain about this?" Said Zayn handing me his phone. I stared at every one confuse and the girls. What?

So the boys are mad at me and the girls are giving me a thumps up?

I took his phone and saw the pictures of me and Travis walking and a perfect picture if us kissing. Aww we look so cute. I had to get on my tip toes to give him a kiss.

"Destiny were waiting." Said Louis getting really inpatient.

"Well...." I said. I'm so busted. Darn you person who was stalking me and took theses pictures!