CHAPTER NINETEEN

1D

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHRIS P.O.V

I sat there in Destiny room and waited for awhile tell I heard screaming. I feel like this was all my fault. I made her hang out with the wrong kind of people.

I heard someone running upstairs I think it was Destiny or Eva naw I just call her Destiny it sounded cute on her.

Destiny walk in with tears in her eyes and it crush me. I never seen her cry before although we barely meet I really do hate seeing her like this.

I pull her into a hug and rub her back. "I'm just a d-disap-ppointm-ment." She said crying between her cries. "No your not Destiny. Now stop crying a awesome chick like you aren't suppose to be crying." I said whipping off her tears.

She smiled. "Thanks Chris. How about you take a shower and I'll give you some of my brothers cloths." She said. Smiling up at me.

I nodded my head and she lead me to the shower and I did my business. I trust her I really do. Should I tell her? I found some cloths it was grey sweats and a white t-shirt. Hmm comfy.

When I got out I saw Destiny on her laptop and she was clean. She probably used one of their showers. "Hey wanna take a picture with me." She said smiling.

"Yea sure." I walk up to her and we started taking silly pictures. She put a picture of us smiling on her twitter. "Um Destiny, they don't like huh?" I said staring at her eyes. "To tell yea the truth they really don't, but when they get took know you they be all like 'Whoa he so awesome'." She said waving her hands every where then she went back to her game.

"Thanks Destiny that made me way better." I said rolling my eyes. "Anytime buddy." She said slightly hitting my shoulder with hers. "FOOD READY!" I heard someone say.

I could tell she loves food for sure because I swear that made her day just hearing that. "Do you think you could stay for dinner Chris I'll let you use one of brothers phone." She said using a puppy dog face on me. I nodded my head and we went to downstairs.

"Uh Harry could I use your phone so Chris could call his mom real quick." She said to him. So the guy with curly name his Harry.

"Here yea go kid." He said handing me his phone. I told my mom if I could stay and she said. "Sure Hun ill pick you up later." She said then we hang up.

I went to the kitchen and everyone said hi but this guy was just glaring at me. "Zayn be nice." Said Destiny whispering to him. We ate and the food was delicious.

"So Chris how old are you? Oh and my name is Niall" He said, alright then the blonde guy name is Niall I could remember that.

"Uh I'll be fifth teen this Friday." I said smiling at her. Destiny laugh and said. "Me to, that's so strange."

"Aww your small!" Said a guy wearing a red beanie pinching her cheeks. She was still trying to eat which just made me laugh even more. "Oh my name is Louis by the way kid." He said smiling. Alright so we have Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn the guy who still glaring at me.

"Oh and this is Liam, Chris and he the daddy direction although Louis is the oldest he pretty immature for his age but you'll grow to love them." She said hugging Liam. That's nice how they take care of her.

We finish up eating and went upstairs tell someone called Destiny. "I'll be right back." She said running downstairs. Of course I stay right there to listen. "What do you think your doing?!" I peek and it was Zayn. "Where just going upstairs Zayn just chill I'm not gonna try to make a move on him I see him as a friend." She said very calmly.