Chapter 3.

CHAPTER 3.

DESTINY P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and it was five in the morning.

Zayn was still here on my bed. What a nice guy to tell you the truth I'm kinda jelly that he has long eyelashes.

I went downstairs to make something. And wha-la I found a cold pizza. I stick it in the microwave and waited till it finish.

Since it was taking a very long time, so I started wondering around the house. Big T.V.

I turn it on and my favorite movie came out Toy Story. (I'm not saying this because Liam likes it, okay? I love toy story since I was a child.)

I remembering I use to have Woody and Buzz dolls and Mr.potato. I use to play with them everyday and take them to preschool. When I was a little girl I put Andy name under all my shoes. (True story)

I heard someone coming downstairs. It was now six in the morning now.

"Destiny?" Said a raspy voice. Will someone not a morning person.

"Yes Bob?" I said smiling at Harry.

"What are you doing Tiny? Wait what time is it?"He ask.

"It's the afternoon." I lied. Hahaha the look on his face was ridiculous. "Shit we are late! Destiny get dress and I'll wake up all the boys!" He said running off.

I heard him upstairs running to all the boys room and screaming at them that they are late. I couldn't stop laughing I was on the floor and my stomach started to hurt.

"Destiny what are you doing we are going to be late!" said Louis very serious. Scary! He never serious.

"I'm just joking Harry!" I said between laughs and still on the floor. That was the best thing I had ever saw before they look like lost puppies running off everywhere.

Oh gosh I hadn't laugh for years and it felt good.

"Not cool Destiny." Said Harry glaring at me but end up just smiling at me.

"What's with all the screaming." Said a sleepy voice from Niall. Wow he sure was a heavy sleepier.

"Nothing Niall just go to the kitchen and eat food." The boys said to Niall unison. Wow I'm guessing they always tell him that.

"Who ate my last pizza!"Said Niall screaming from the kitchen."Your in trouble."Said Zayn.

Hmm who could I blame this to. Ah ha Harry since he look like he's in wonderland."Hey Harry could hold this plate for me I have to get something." I lied.

"Why me?" He ask. Think. Think. Think. Think.

"Because I trust you so here yea go." I said going to the kitchen.

"Destiny do you know who took my pizza."Said Niall with a puppy face.

I smiled at him and check to see Harry and of course he eating it. Mission accomplish.

"Harry." I said pointing at him.

"HARRY!" Niall said calling him in the ground and grab the pizza. "Your such a bad girl." Said Harry.

"Who said I was ever good." I said smiling at him. The boys laugh At Harry and Niall was eating his pizza like a little puppy. Cute.

"UUFFF" what the? Who tackle me down?

"Are you ticklish?"He said.

"No." I lied. "Liar."said Harry. He started tickling me and I tried to escape but I couldn't.

"Come on mate just let her go!" Said Liam between laughs.

"Let. Go!" I told him. "Never!" Said Harry.

He left me no choice. I kick where the sun doesn't shine.

"My balls!"Harry hold his little friends. Just laying on the ground in...pain.

"I warn yea kid."I said smiling at him. Today is going to be an interesting day for me.

----THREE BORING HOURS LATER------

We ate and end up having a lazy day since they had to cancel something since the snow came down heavy.

I went to get my iPhone upstairs. Liam bought it for me since I might need it for emergency or something like that.

I put some warm cloths and decided to go to Starbucks. "Guys I'm going to Starbucks I'll be back in a few!"I said running off.

"Be safe!" Said Louis.

"Okay, will!" I shouted before leaving.

I went outside and smell something weird and it was horrible. I started coughing crazy.

ZAYN P.O.V

I went outside to have a smoke I was super nervous. What will the boys do when they find out about Destiny scars?

I heard someone coming out of the house. It was probably one of the boys. Then I heard coughing but it was like crazy coughing.

I check who it was and it was Destiny on the ground.

"DESTINY!"

LIAM P.O.V

"Where Destiny?" I ask Louis. "She went to Starbucks."Said Louis like if it was nothing.

"Why didn't you tell me Lou-" I heard someone screaming I ran upstairs but nothing. I heard it again

"DESTINY!"

I ran downstairs and open the front door and see Destiny coughing crazy.

"Call the ambulance now Harry!" Said Zayn through tears and hugging Destiny.

"Help.Me." Said Destiny between coughing.

"It be alright baby girl." I told Destiny with tears in my eyes.

The ambulance came but It was to late Everything went quite.

"DESTINY!"We all said screaming.

"Guys please move we have to take her the emergency room!"Said some guy.

They grab her then put her on a bed and put her in the ambulance car.

"It's all my fault." Said Zayn crying on the floor. "No it's not Zayn." Niall hug him then he let go.

"Come on we have to go to the hospital lads." I told them.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hope y'all like this chapter. I'll bring the boys girlfriends later I promise since Destiny needs some friends who are girls.

Comment

Vote

Read

-blahwatever