CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

1D

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN!

Ugh I woke up the next morning with a headache. It seriously felt like someone was kicking my head like no joke. Then I started getting flashbacks and made my head hurt even more.

I look at myself on the mirror and look at my hair since I put it in its natural hair color which is brown but I like so yea.

"It's alright baby girl." Said Zayn walking in my room and whipping off my tears. I didn't even knew I was crying. "My head hurts it feels like someone kicking my head daddy." I said not telling him my flashbacks.

He gave me some medicine and told me I should stay in bed for awhile till my headache goes away. "Zayn I have to tell you something really important but don't get freak out." I said grabbing his wrist. "Shoot." He said sitting down on my bed.

"Travis is taking me on a date." I said giving him my innocent smile at him. He thought about for awhile. "Fine but I'll be driving you guys." He said kissing my forehead and walk out. I decided to take her my lazy bum up.

I walk to the kitchen and it was seven o'clock. Wow new record of getting up. -.- I walk to the kitchen till I trip on something or someone.

I saw all the boys laying on the ground. The girls had to leave which I miss them terribly since I'm stuck as being the only girl I the room.

"Harry make me food." I whisper to him and poke his cheek till his eyes flutter open showing his green eyes. He smiled at me and kiss my cheek.

"You just want the usual love." Said Harry with a raspy voice that was really deep then his usual voice. "Yes please." I said mocking his voice he laugh at me and started doing his wonderful work of cooking.

He gave me three pancakes with eggs and bacon. I poured all the syrup on the pancakes an moan when I ate his delicious food he made for me.

"I heard your having a date aye." He wink at me and felt my cheeks blushing. Darn these boys for teasing me. I just kept shoving food in my mouth and heard him laugh. That cheeky dork.

"Harry is it true that you soon a solo?" I said putting my empty plate in the sink. "Yea huh you know?" He said looking at me confuse. "Directioners." I said. That's all I got to say.

I swear sometimes Directioners are like secret FBI for the secret ninja department.

"Could I hear it pleeeaaaassssseeeee!" I said sing the last part out loud. "My god Destiny you have a beautiful voice and all but it's so early for you to be so hype up." Said Louis walking rubbing his eyes and sat down next to me smily very sleepy. "Whatcha guys talking about?"

I pinch his cheeks. "Why do I have adorable dorks brothers?!" I said grabbing Harry wrist and Louis right behind me us. "Aw she thinks were adorable how sweet!" Said Louis smiling like a big oaf. I rolled my eyes.

Harry laugh and grab his guitar. And started signing.

'Now you were standing there right in front of me. I hold on its getting hard to breathe. All of the sudden these lights are blinding me. I never noticed how bright they would be.

I saw in the corner there is a photograph. No doubt in my mind its a picture of you. It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass. This bed was never made for two.

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

He finish the song and saw a tear drop fall on the his guitar. Me and Louis rush to give him a hug. "Don't cry hazza!!!!!" Said Louis patted his head like a dog. I give him a weird look and he put his hand up surrender. I rolled my eyes.

"How about Louis take us out for some ice cream I bet that make you feel aye?" I said poking his cheek and he smiled. Louis got up and ran to the door.

"I love you so much!" He said tackling me to a hug. I hug him back. "Wow your making me guys buy you ice cream so early in the dam morning." Said Harry smirking down at me. He gave me pigging back ride. We walk there since its like a five minute walk.

We made it to the 'Yummy Lily Ice Cream' store it barely open so it was empty. We got our ice cream. I look out the window and started snowing. It snows to much here.

"Let's go to the park!" Said Louis. Aw man he's already on his sugar rush before me! That dummy!

"No how about we go to the mall or your going home boo bear." Said Harry finishing up his ice cream. Louis mumbled a yes.

We walk around the mall and yes their wasn't a lot of people in there. "Hey I need a new skateboard!" Said Louis walking inside out of now where. I look at Harry and shrugged.

"Hi how could I help you today......OMG YOUR LO-" I put my hand on hep mouth because people were staring at us. "Ssshhh please." I heard Louis whisper behind me. The lady nodded her head.

"Harry and Destiny today is the day when you guys learn how to skateboard!" Said Louis smiley evilly.

Harry got a swirling design on his skateboard with mix colors and Louis had a design of Homer eating a donut with his underwear on. I got one of the boys all jumping and behind them is like some galaxy I thought it was cool so yea.

"Alright since this place is still empty we could ride out skateboards here and Harry please don't trip on little kids and Destiny get food!" He said riding his skateboard dashing through people.

I was behind Louis and Harry was behind me since he was starting to get use with the skateboard and I rode it like a pro like Lou. "Harry but popcorn!" Said Louis grabbing a bag of popcorn while riding his skateboard past it. I did the same also Harry and just threw the money at the guy it was hilarious.

We stop for a break. "That was fun!" I said jumping up and down with Louis going around circles. "Liam is going to kill my arse!" He said laughing. That's right Harry was suppose to take care of us.

We went inside Delia's store and Louis bought me a red beanie like him so we could match also, he bought me a tank top of the Beatles walking the street with red shorts. I went to change into it and threw my other cloths in the trash since it didn't really fit in me anymore.

I look at myself on the mirror and look at my hair since I put it in its natural hair color which is brown but it like so yea.

"Now we look dashing!" Said Louis skateboarding out of the store so me and Harry mentally groan and follow the kid. We heard someone whistle. "HEY GET BACK HERE NO SKATEBOARDING!!!!" Said the Security guard chasing right behind us. "HURRY UP THE MAN AFTER US!!!!" Said Harry laughing like a mad man.

Then we saw more security guards after us. "LET THE 75th HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!" I scream top of my lungs. Harry was now in front of me and we were heading to the elevator.

The boys made it inside till I felt someone pull my shirt and fell on my butt.

Great I got busted now Liam and Zayn is going to kill me. "DESTINY!" Both of the boys said then the elevator closed. Aw man!

"Your coming with us young lady." Said the man with the security uniform. And the worst part was that he put me on hand cuffs and everyone was staring at me. I saw Chris walking with his mom.

"CHRIS!" I said. He look at me confuse and his mother was shock. "CALL LIAM AND THE BOYS!" I said. They tighten my hand cuffs tighter which I flinch. I bet my wrist is bright red.

"ALRIGHT!" He said. Thank god he was here.

They threw me in a jail look a like and fell in the floor.

A hour later I saw a piss off Liam and Zayn coming in.