CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

1D

CHATER TWENTY-EIGHT

DESTINY P.O.V

"Here's you're skateboard ma'am and sorry for how we treating you earlier." Said the officer who threw me in the cell earlier. He took off the hand cuffs and man did I miss my hands. "And here's your skateboard." He said handing me back my baby.

We left and the ride back home was dead silence. I made a group text with the boys except Liam and Zayn.

'Do you guys know my punishment?" I ask a few seconds later you here beep text sounds fill inside the car. Wow -.-

The boys look at me and shook there heads. Great if they don't know then it's something horrible. I check my phone and got text from 'Tommo Man'

'Sorry this is all my fault :(' said Louis. 'No it's not okay don't worry about it. It's my fault for being a slow snail. :p' I texted back to him. He laugh and I gave him a thumbs up with a big smile.

We finally made it home and we all sat down on the sofa but I decided to sit down on my skateboard. Niall walk out of the kitchen. "Hey you guys came out of the tv again for something bad well this is Harry first time." Said Niall biting a big bite out if his hamburger. I snatch it and took a bite.

"Harry your punishment is going to be....no more uuhh well ah you can't....go out no more cooking." Liam said and Harry was acting like a mad grumpy toddler.

"Louis I'm sorry but you can't have carrots for a week." Said Zayn hiding himself behind Niall who probably eating his third hamburger. "Oohhh the horror your a true monster Bradford Badboy!" Said Louis throwing Niall hamburger at Zayn head. "Heeeyyy!" Said Niall pouting and getting another one. "I don't say that anymore now stop using that against me." Said Zayn putting his fingers through his hair.

Liam groan. "Destiny stop getting in trouble alright and your school called me that you miss three detentions already." He said angry at me. I rolled my eyes.

Then it was Zayn turn. "Destiny your punishment is not going to your date with Travis." He said glaring holes at me. Wow there really disappointed in me. Someone phone rang. Liam got up and left the room minutes later he came back more stress the earlier.

"What did Simon say?" Said Louis worried. Why would he be worried? Wait this is Simon here of course who wouldn't be worried. "He said that if Destiny doesn't get her stuff straight then the social media is going to think we're horrible at parenting." Said Liam rubbing his temples.

I got my phone out and it was 3 o'clock. I have to tell Travis probably he'll know because of Chris. Ugh I wanted Travis to see how I did my hair brown I'm going to dip dye it red soon though.

'Babe can't go out I'm punish sorry. Xx' I texted. I soon got a reply. 'I know love uh Zayn told me pretty much everything. Bad girl! ;)' he said which made me laugh at his respond. 'Eh what ever gotta go bye! ;p'

Someone was knocking on the door and I ran to open it. It was some girl and for second I thought she was a clown because her make up was horrible.

"Is Harry home he was suppose to take me out on a date?" She said smirking down at me. For some reason I have feeling I'm not going to like this chick one bit. Just look at her! She looks like though gold diggers. 

"Sooo....your his new girlfriend aye?" I said giving her my best fake smile. Sorry but I really don't like her at all. "Umm yea and you must be the pathetic worthless and ugly adopted kid?" Said the Slut smirking down at me.

"Hey babe!" Said Harry giving her a kiss on the cheek. For one thing this is not Harry type of girl at all. They left and Harry gave me kiss on the cheek and the slut glared at me.

I ran to the living room and almost trip but got my balance. "You saw Harry new girlfriend." Said Niall making a disgusting face and putting his food down as if the slut pop out of his head. I look around and all the boys made a disgusting face.

"I think she using him for the money." Said Louis looking through channels. "Pssh even Perrie told me that Elenour and Danielle don't want to meet her." Said Zayn laughing all the boys join the laugh put.

"She called me a pathetic worthless and ugly adopted kid." I said looking down at my hands. I knew it was ugly and worthless before but now I know it's true because that's what I get called everyday.

"What did she called you?" Said Liam looking at me. "She called me a pathetic worthless and ugly adopted kid." I said hiding my face by putting my red beanie all the way down to my face. I'm not going to cry I'm not going to cry. I blink my tears away.

Then I felt someone taking off my beanie. "AHH THE LIGHT!!!!!" I said adjusting my eyes from the brightness of the light. I heard Louis laughing. I look at him confuse.

"That's what I said when Zayn took off mines during the Video Diaries in X-Factor!" He said between of laughters. I don't think I ever saw though I only heard them by the girls in the orphanages.

"Zayn where you the one who took off my beanie?" I look at him with my arms cross and smiled at him. "Yup!" He said popping the 'p'.

It was so boring with out Harry here. I went and sat on Zayn lap. The boys went to bed early since it was almost midnight. Zayn and I decided to stay up and watch disney movies.

I snuggled up to him and he hug me so I won't fall out of the couch. "Daddy what if Harry forgets about me? What if he won't believe me what she said to me today?" I said panicking.

"He won't Tiny and he would believe you he loves you so much. To tell yea the truth kid he loves you more then Louis. Don't tell Lou that." He laugh and I soon join.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

But knock out after that. I'm weird.

AUTHORS NOTE!

I seriously had no idea how to punish Harry at all so yea...I'm not really a Harry girl I'm a Nialler girl and always will be!

Sorry for being a curious person!

-blahwatever