CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO :(

1D

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO :(

DESTINY P.O.V

I went downstairs and stood there staring at them. "Guys I have a confession." I said standing proud and tall what in about to show them.

Everyone stood there and watch the girls were also here so that's good.

"What is that Babe." Said Perrie laughing at me but I kept a serious face and she figure out I'm also being serious now.

I motion Danielle to get up. "Do me a favor and pull my shirt up." I whisper to her by my tip toes. She way taller then me and I'm pretty jelly about that. She looked at me confuse and nodded.

"Uh well guys..." Said Danielle saying awkwardly then finally putting my shirt up from behind. I heard gasped and touched my scars. "W-what h-happen?" She said sobbing. I heard the guys getting up concern.

"Destiny come with me now." I heard Liam say but I shook my head no time him. Yep that's right my fort time not listening to Daddy Direction. I should be scared but I'm not.

He put his fingers through his hair frustrated and sat back down on the sofa. I put my shirt back down and slid down from the wall looking at all the guys and girls just staring at me.

"Did you do this to your self?" Said Louis getting mad every second his breathe getting heavy. I stared at him shock. What the flying ducks wrong with this guy?! I might had cut my wrists and all but come on I can't even reach my back!

"You think I did this to myself?!" I said getting up and putting my hands on my hips getting piss off by his answer.

"Yea pretty much you cut yourself, emo girl!" He said screaming at me. I don't know this Louis at all. My Louis never act like this to me, he isn't the happy jumpy Lou this is some monster I hadn't meant.

"What did you just call me?" I said piss off at him. "EMO GIRL!" He said angry.

"FUCK YOU LOUIS!" I said grabbing my violet coat and running out of the house. I heard the boys calling be back but I kept walking. I show them one secret and someone I love just blew me off. I can't wait to live with Chris next week.

I didn't even notice it was even raining. I ran to a tree and lay down next to a tree brach. It still rain on me but not that heavy like earlier but now it started snowing, really?

I felt my eyes closely very slowly and fell asleep hearing Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran album on speaker.

HARRY P.O.V

I stared at Louis piss off out of mind. "What the hell your problem?!" I said pushing him to a wall. "Guys relax!" Said Elenour crying and Saw Perrie trying to relax her down a bit.

I was about to punch him till Zayn tackle me to the ground. "Mate relax okay, he had a few drinks!" Said Zayn helping up. I don't give a flying jack if he was drunk or not he shouldn't be disrespecting her like that!

"I'm going to find her." I said walking out "Mate just let her cool out for awhile!" Said Liam looking at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and slammed the door.

"Wait mate I'm coming with!" I heard my little leprechaun running behind me and handing a flashlight to me. It started raining and now it's snowing, really?

We called out her name a few times but got no respond back. I heard Niall crying. "It's alright lad we'll find her soon." I said giving him a hug. He nixed his head but kept crying. "LITTLE SISTER!!!" I heard Niall scream then broke down crying to the floor.

"Come on mate." I said trying to comfort him. "I finally get a sister who acts like me and now she gone!" He said rubbing out his crying eyes. Ouch poor kid he didn't deserve this. Stupid drunk Lou.