CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

1D

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE :)

DESTINY P.O.V

I woke up and it was still pretty dark out. Ugh it was midnight!!!! I'm starving!!!! Hahha I sound like a pregnant women.

"Pregnant women." I said to myself walking downstairs. No one wasn't downstairs, even better!

I ran to the kitchen and went through the cabinets grabbing anything I can to eat at this moment.

Chips, pizza, candy, soda, ritz, cheese balls, and MORE RITZ!!!!!!!! Ect. I got more things.

I ran back to my room and didn't wake up no one like a awesome ninja I am! I should join the ninja force! I have to tell Louis to sign me up or I'll do some ninja moves on his arse! Haha Louis has a big arse!

I ate almost every thing. I got my strawberry bowl and put some chocolate on top and spray some whip cream! Oh my cheese it was like the best thing in the world.

I look for a movie on Netflix and put on Mean Girls on but change my mind and put on The Hunger Games! I'm still piss off about how Suzanne Collins killed finnick! I hope she cried for awhile after that because I'm still sober about that.

"She doesn't even go here!" I said laughing uncontrollably and knock out like the usual. And dreamt about I was kicking everyone arse in the hunger games 75th annual!

HARRY P.O.V

"Do you got the surprise cake?" I said quietly to Liam. We are about to surprise Destiny fifth teen birthday! Louis, Niall, and Zayn got some silly spray. Liam was holding he present he got for her and well I was practically holding the chocolate cake. It look good!

Liam slowly open the door. "What the hell happen in here?" He said shock but hiding his laugh by covering his mouth with his hands.

All the boys rush in and almost dropped the cake but successfully got it. I walk in an couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Zayn got his phone out took a picture of it. Destiny had the whole kitchen on her bed. When did this happen?

"Food!" He said rushing to her bed and getting some left overs of chocolate strawberries. I put the came down on her table and we tried to wake her up but no use.

"Ah-hmm let the professional do his work." He said walking up to Destiny and leaning by her ear. "Where stealing all of your food." He said in a calm voice and we all laugh at him because it didn't work.

He put his finger in front of us to shut up. I walk up to he and kept poking her cheeks in matter of seconds she woke up and kick my balls. Why me?!

"MY BALLS!" I said grabbing them and fell down on the ground. Why me again?!

"Hey stop stealing my food you peasant- oh hey Harry why are you laying down on the floor?" She said staring down at me confuse. Then she started laughing barely fingered out what happen.

"I'm so sorry Harry it's a reaction!" She said walking past by me and grabbing a bag of chips. Niall went up to her and put his shoulder around hers and started eating some chips.

I got up very slowly and hold my precious jewels that are in pain! "Had you guys ever notice that Harry always gets hit by the balls?" Said Louis pointing it out of the blue. Great now there gonna list down the thing about them. Weird?

"Yea remember at this one concert some girl threw her show and you grab it and she threw another one at your balls by accident !" Said Liam on floor laughing his heart out.

Everyone soon started laughing with him but me in the other half was still in pain. "Harry I don't you ever going to have kids!" Said Destiny laughing along with Niall.

"Keep teasing and no cake." I said slowly getting up from the ground. Ouch it hurts like an arse right now!

"Cake?!" She said getting up and looking around where the cake was bit. It was right in front if her face and she just miss it. She saw it and was about to start eating till Louis snatch it away from her.

"Candles first then make a wish. So sit yea booty young lady!" He said sassy her by snapping his fingers. "Yes sir!" She saluted him and smiling off down stairs to the kitchen table.

"Dude are you alright she did a pretty good kick there eh?" Said Niall smily at me still trying to hold his laughter in. "Yea she did, she'll be a great footie (soccer) at her school!" I said. I have a great idea.

We gather up and said happy birthday. I went up to her behind right after she pull out the candles from her cake. I know I'm going to regret this. I grab her head and smash it on the cake.

She look at me evilly. "HARRY! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK!" She said glaring at me. Blah blah she just some child who turn fifth teen oh I'm so cared puh-lease.

Then I felt something slamming my back. Oh hell no she didn't. "OHH!!!" I heard the lads say at the same time. I turned around and saw a smiling Destiny looking up at me.

I ran to get scoop of the cake and threw it at Destiny but she duck from it.

"So where going to play like that lad." Said Louis whipping some of from his face. "I was suppose to be for Destiny I swear Lou!" I said begging for mercy.

Louis went get a scoop but he miss me and slam on Niall face. Niall pouted. "What a waste on food!" He said whipping some off of his face and started licking his finger tips.

"Guy relax alright!" Said Liam. Then Destiny slam cake all over his face and it was priceless! I wish I had a camera right now!

Liam got out of hi shock moment and threw it at Zayn instead of Destiny. "I just did my hair guys!" He said taking cake out of his hair. I just rolled my eyes.

We ended having a Cake fight and I got to say this is the first time I had seen Destiny had so much fun for awhile and it was the best thing ever for us.