Chapter 11.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

DESTINY P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and felt my pants wet, what the? I check my covers and had a spot of blood. Fuck, are you serious at this moment?!

I got a new pair of underwear and yoga pants. I was trying to look for some pads and of course I couldn't find them no where.

"ZAYN!!!!!" I screamed top of my lungs. I wondered if that made me sounded crying out from murdered?

Zayn came in the room running and the boys were right behind. I gave Zayn They-can't-be-here look.

I only trust Zayn with personal stuff like this but with the other boys it's just plain awkward and weird at the same time.

Lets just say Zayn is my big brother who understands me more and the boys are just the babies who don't know anything at all.

The boys left the room and Zayn closed the door. "What's wrong?" He whispered sitting down with me on the floor.

"Uh, I just got my period and I forgot to bring some pads." I whisper really quietly in his ear.

"Oh hold up love." He said getting up and laughing at me. Why does he find this funny? I'm like bleeding and you know what I mean where. Oh god I have to change the sheets also.

"Here yea go Tiny." He said handing me a pad. What the? Where did he get them? I gave him a confused look.

"I brought just in case since you where all in a hurry and half asleep." He smiling at me and walking out.

"Zayn please don't tell the boys." I said begging and making a puppy face. You can't say no to the puppy face,right?

He nodded his head and left. Now I have to go to the restroom. Wow I can't just wait to have this lovely period. *note to sarcasm*

HARRY P.O.V

We all watch Zayn walk out of the room and we look at him. Waiting to hear what happen.

"Why did she scream?" Said Liam with curiosity in his voice.

"Oh she um will didn't feel good so I give her some medicine and she threw up on her bed so don't get next to it." Said Zayn showing the bed sheet.

"Then why is the throw up red?" I ask Zayn. Don't tell me she throwing up blood?! And she wouldn't even tell us about it. Does she really want to die that bad? That was rude what I said there....

"Uh Zayn I have sisters and cousins I know what's on that sheet." Said Louis finally speaking. He hasn't spoke all day since the cutting thing with Destiny and it kinda worried me since he is the happy talkative one in this bus.

"Ugh fine she on her period but please pretend you don't know, please?" Said Zayn. We all agreed and saw Destiny walking to our hang out place we stood quite.

"Um, boys management called and said we are going to miss our concert since they had a bad stormed over there." Said Liam getting up and walking to his room.

NIALL P.O.V ( He is mine not yours! Like he is the babe. I'm done )

"Hey Destiny, want some of my hamburger?" I said cutting the other half for her. "Sure!" She said smiling and getting a big bite on it.

For a girl who on her daily of the month is sure is nice because some girls get piss off or just depressed.

"Niall you know huh?" Said Destiny placing her hamburger on my plate.

Oh great, did she heard the conversation earlier? What should I do?! Just keep eating.

"Yes." I said with disappointed. I really do hate lying to people that I love so much but, not that much as food you know what I mean.

"It's alright Niall I won't tell no one about this period conversation." She said kissing my cheek. I hug her back and squeezing her super tight.

"Can't-breathe-Niall." She said between all the air she could get.

I laugh at her and we continued eating our little meal.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!

sorry if it came out crappy and I will not be updating tomorrow since I have to go to the hospital and meet my friend.

So I'll try to update on Sunday my darlings!

-blahwatever