CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ;)

1D

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ;)

DESTINY P.O.V

"Wake up Destiny!" Said Louis jumping up and down from my bed. Ugh what a beautiful way to get up for the first day of school.

"I'll get up of you leave Tommo!" I said glaring at him but ended up smiling. I wore a Black shirt that has spikes on my shoulders with blue shorts.

I grab an apple and head out the door before some one scream. "Hold up girl! Im driving you to school today!" Said Niall grabbing the keys.

"That's all your eating?" He said looking at me crazy. "Yea." I said.

We were already there front of the school and I'm nervous!

"Alright sophomore! You go to the office and get your schedule your known as Eva Jones." He said.

"Dude that's my middle name and same last name. Oh we'll works with me and who picking me up after school?" I said to him.

"Uh I think Zayn or Harry forgot alright kiddo leave. Love yea!" He said giving a kiss on the cheek. We said our goodbyes and I went off to he office.

"UFF!" Someone bump into me great Destiny your already clumsy on the first day of school even started.

"Oh I'm so sorry there here let me help you." Said a male voice. I rub my head a bit and got up.

"My name Chris ." He said sticking out his hand but gave him a hug instead but he return it. "My name is Eva and I'm new here sorry I'm a hugger!" I said letting go.

Chris chuckle. "It's alright. Here let me show you where the office at." He offered and why not I follow him. He has brown hair like Louis and green blue eyes he's a few inches taller then me.

We talk for awhile and I learn a lot about him. He sound like a cool guy to hang out with.

"Here you must be Eva Jones and this is your schedule for this year!" Said the rude lady.

"Hey look we have five classes together then you have dance lucky you have two electives." He said.

"Probably because I did all my credits during middle school or I'm just awesome." I Said smiling up at him.

My first class had to be English. Which I bet is going be boring. My teacher was a lady and her name is I don't really care.

"Hello Hun you'll be sitting next to Brittany. Brittany please raise your hand." She said I turn around and spotted Chris. Then I saw the girl who raising her hand.

"Hey." She said waving her hand. I'm guessing she shy I could change that.

"Hey I'm Eva and I love food." I said hugging her and she look taken back a but bit hug back.

"I'm Brittany and I'm guessing were going to be great friends." She said smiley at me brightly. I nodded at her very happy.

Class finally ended and went to look for Chris. "Right here Eva." He said walking up to me. "So I see you made a new friend." He said looking down at me smiling brightly. I nodded my head and went off to our next class. Which was math.

Lunch finally came and I made a lot of friends here and there. I grab my lunch and took mostly the whole food from the cafeteria.

I went to my table hang out and sat down. "Your gonna eat all that?"said Rose looking at me crazy. I have dance with her and Cathy and Esme. They where pretty cool also.

"Yea" I shrugged and started eating. Chris finally came with some other people I don't know. Ooh more friends.

"Hey Eva I like you to meet, Travis,Alex,and Brody there from the football team." He said him and his friends sat down. "So I'm guessing your in football." I said smiling at him.