Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

HARRY P.O.V

"Harry lets get more ice cream now!" Destiny started screaming in the car.

Why, did I bought her coffee. Now I know what Liam meant when he said "don't ever give Louis any any candy."

"No that's it Destiny no more ice cream or sweets." I told her calm as possible. I don't know how parents do this with their kids, wait Destiny ain't no kid she is a teenager. She like another Louis for me.

"B-but I'm hungry and sleepy." She said yawning. Yes she falling asleep. Now it's quite I could finally drive in peace. I heard her soft snore.

RING RING!

I check the caller ID and it was Liam.

"Hello?" Said Liam and I could also hear Louis in background very loud like Destiny. I guess he ate candy too.

"Where had you been lad you know we are going to pick up Destiny tomorrow right." Said Liam. Tomorrow? Ugh the little devil trick me again. What should I tell him?

"Harry you th-" I cut off Liam by hanging up. I know he will be mad at me when I get home.

Stupid snow. I can't see nothing.

We finally got home. "Destiny get up we are home." I said poking her head. "Carry me." She said when I open her door.

I pick her up and open the front door and no surprise Liam was there waiting for me while Louis is asleep on the floor. I guess the candy had wore off on him also.

"Why do you have Destiny?" Said Zayn confuse. Zayn walk up to me and went to grab her. "I'll take her to her bed."He said walking upstairs. "Don't wake her up she might still have that energy rush!"I told him.

"Where's Niall?" I ask. I hadn't seen the kid for days. "I'm sleeping now sshh." He said somewhere. I give Liam a confuse look.

"Kitchen." He said. Oh.

"What did you gave Destiny she talking non-sense?"Said Zayn coming downstairs.

"Umm I gave her coffee then after that we went to the ice cream shop and she started screaming and crying like how Louis starts you know what I mean, right Liam? Even when you told me not to give him to much sweets because he will get jumpy and stuff." I said very fast the boys look lost but Liam just started laughing at me.

"Now you know how I felt earlier today when you were gone."he said between his laugh.

"Laugh, all you want I'm going to sleep."I said running to my room and locking the door behind me.

Ah how I miss my bed.

LIAM P.O.V

"What is he talking about?" Ask Zayn.

"Do you want to take care of Louis tomorrow?"I told Zayn.

No one never take care of Louis before well now Harry has the taste of it from Destiny. I could tell Zayn was thinking very hard.

"Um sure why not." Said Zayn smiling.

What a big goof.

DESTINY P.O.V

I woke the next morning as the usual with nightmares. Im glad that the boys never heard me talking in my sleep.

Ugh it's midnight -.- I thought it was morning.

I heard footsteps coming up to my room. "Destiny you up?"Said Niall whisper-yelled.

"No." I answer back.

"I'm serious Destiny."Said Niall. Wow I never heard this side of him.

"What is it Nialler?" I ask him smiling he probably won't see my sexy smile since its dark. Darn!

"I know that you cut yourself." He said. I was frozen I didn't know what to tell him. Did Zayn told him? Does the boys also knew?

"Don't worry Destiny I didn't tell the boys. I knew you cut yourself because I was looking for you on the day when you ate my pizza," said Niall. I could tell he was glaring at me when he said that. Probably bout the idea of me eating his pizza.

"And when I went upstairs to check if you were hiding in your bathroom and saw the razors that had blood on them. When you went to the doctors I made sure to tell the doctors for you to wear something that will hide it." Said Niall crying in the end.

"Niall your are not the only one who knows. Zayn also knows, I promise not to cut myself for him but I broke it. I'm sorry Nialler but, I was really broken on that day there some things you don't know about me." I told him.

"Your going to stop doing it right?"He said sniffing.

"Yea Niall I promise. Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" I hate making promises because I know that there going to be broken like the usual.

ZAYN P.O.V

When I was going upstairs to my room I heard crying from Destiny room. I was about to walk in until I heard talking.

"Niall your not the only one who knows. Zayn also knows, I promise not to cut myself for him but I broke it. I'm sorry Nialler but, I was really broken on that day there some things you don't know about me." Said Destiny.

I guess Niall found out. Poor lad I know he loves Destiny as a little sister and he always wanted a little sister so I bet he's taking this very serious. I hate hearing Niall cry because he the happy one not the sad one.

I knock on the door and the room fell quite. "Come in."Said Destiny.

"Zayn I have to tell the boys about my problem." She said still staring at crying, Niall. "We will tell them in the morning it's late alright." I said kissing her forehead.

"Why didn't you tell us Zayn?" He said while sobbing.

"I promise." I said walking out the room.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey my little darlings I hope your enjoying the story! :)

P.s. tell ya friends about this story. :)

Comment

Vote

Read!

-blahwatever