CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

1D

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX?

TRAVIS P.O.V

I swear I feel like I was sharting in my pants right now! I guess her dad is Zayn and he was just glaring at me really scary.

"So Travis if you ever break my baby girl heart I'll cut off your balls and I'm not joking. Also one more thing kid she had a tough life before us and please look after her." He said staring at my eyes with sorrow in them. Tough life? The girl I love who smiles everyday? How is that even possible?

"Tough life? How? She so happy all the time?" I ask telling him all the questions. He sigh. "She'll tell you soon kid alright. You should go and see her already." He said walking away leaving me there speechless. I sat their do awhile and walk to her room.

I peek her door a little bit open to check if she was in their. I saw her and smiled but then it fad away what I was seeing. She had cuts all over her back but they look pretty old.

"TRAVIS!" She ran to put on her coat and stared at me with wide eyes. Her eyes started to turn gray with tears in her eyes. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"What happen to your back Destiny?" I said grabbing her chin to look at me. Is this what Zayn meant? I kiss her forehead and she took a deep breathe.

She stared at me. "My dad did this to me. Didn't Chris told you the whole story?" She ask me confuse. He knew about this? He didn't even told me a story?! All he said 'oh Destiny my twin sister'. That bastard.

"He didn't tell me nothing about your past at all. But if you don't want to talk about it we won't babe. You could tell me when ever your ready." I said grabbing her to another hug. She nodded her head. We sat their for awhile.

She smiled. "Come on today is my birthday and I feel like I'm missing out some good food." She said grabbing my hand. We ran out to kitchen she grab some chips with a hamburger I grab one also. We walk to the inside pool area and saw Chris and Brittany talking to each other.

I bet he talking shit about me dating his sister. The only reason why he was puss off at the Starbucks was that I told him I was planning on asking Destiny out. We argued about it by then he knew that I found out her secret who she really is. Now he thinks I'm just using her for the fame which I couldn't believe that he really said that. I really love her when I laid my eyes on her like no joke.

"Hey Chris and Brittany!" She said running towards them for a hug. I notice she still had her coat on. "Babe your still wearing your coat." I said whispering to her ear. Her face turn red because everyone was giving her a questioning look.

She took off her coat and handed it to me. I grab it and just put it on the nearest table so it won't get wet or anything. I heard her groan loudly.

"Guys stop staring no big deal alright!" Said Destiny jumping in the pool giving out the peace sign. Chris look more piss off Brittany just shrugged it off and jump in.

DESTINY P.O.V

When I jump I heard someone else coming in. I stayed there for awhile till someone pull me out. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I said trying to got if that person arms around me. It was Niall with a worried face.

"Shit Tiny we thought you've had died or something." Said Niall letting go and rolled me eyes. I went back under water and swim. I love swimming it helps me to clear my mind.

Everyone soon got in. Travis and the boys accept Chris didn't get in. He was just laying there and not playing with the birthday girl! How rude!

I look around for some bucket to put water in. Looking looking wha-la! I grab the bucket and pour some cold water in.

I tiptoe behind and threw it all over him. I hold my laughter in and saw Chris get up and glared at me but soon got a big smile on.

"Come here you!" He said chasing right after me. "NEVER!!!!!!" I said running inside the kitchen and trip ugh why am I so clumsy. I crawled under the kitchen table and waited. "I know your in here." Whisper Chris tiptoeing around the kitchen cabinets.

I giggled to myself trying my best that my loud laughter come out like Niall. I heard a bag of chips open. "I would eat your favorite chips Tiny!" He said I heard a crunching sound. Oh no he didn't!

I got out of my hiding place and tackle him down. "Now now child you can't simply take away mama chips." I said snatching them away and walking away like a boss till pull me on his shoulder.

"Your not getting away that easy little sis." Said Chris. I hit his back a few times but didn't work. Darn him for being so strong. "Destiny do you love him?" He said pulling me down once we got by the pool. "Yea. I do, Chris is that's why you where mad because you weren't the only one." I said smirking up at him. He laugh. "Did Zayn give the talk?" He said smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Creepy!

"Yea come one I know Travis is your best buddy and all so please be a nice over protective twin bro!" I said walking away. Then Rose came up on Chris and push him into the pool.

"Come on dude a little girl just push you in the pool!" Said Louis cracking up and Niall turning red from fit of laughter.

"Come on guys it's time for the Birthday Cake!"said Liam screaming to us, everyone ran in the kitchen and I sat down in front of a beautiful cake. The cake had a picture of me and the boys during tour making funny faces.

They said happy birthday and ate the cake which was chocolate cake! It was delicious! It was time for presents. I groan they already gave me a perfect life a girl could ask for and their they go again spending money on me.

"This is from Zayn and I babe!" Said Perrie handing me a white box to me very happy. They gave me a new pair of light purple converse and of course I got the little mix's new album with all of the girls autographs.

I heard someone laugh. "Wow Zayn you so would give Destiny the girls new album!" Said Louis and Niall laughing on floor. Alright then...oohhh now I know what there talking about. There's this joke about Zayn saying buy little mix new album we all laugh well accept Zayn he just sat there like a grumpy little kid.

Liam and Danielle gave me a new Canon Digital camera which I gave them a thank you hug.

Niall and Harry gave me cloths and Niall made Harry to buy me a gold necklace that had my name on cursive writing. Aw they had a Narry moment how cute! I hate how my brothers are hit and I'm not. Haha that kinda rhyme no okay I'll shut up now.

Chris gave me a new phone case and a light blue ihome. Looks like everyone knows my favorite color is blue and purple. Travis said he'll take me out on a date tomorrow which I smelled happy at. The boys look at us confuse but decided I'll tell them later. Jade gave me a cute blue dress that goes puffy to above my knees with a blue bow with white dot on it. I gave her a hug.

"You could wear that on your guys first date." She whisper I felt my cheeks get warm she gave me wink. SHE KNOWS! OMG WHAT IF SHE HAD SUOER POWERS TO HEAR REALLY GOOD OR OR WHAT IF SHE'S A SECRET NINJA FROM TOKYO!!!!!!!

"Destiny this is from Louis and I Hun." Said Elenour and walking out of the room. I look at Louis confuse and he just smiled at me like a big oaf he is but still choose to love the kid.

Elenour finally came in with a puppy husky with bright blue eyes. I grab it and started crying. "I love you guys so much!" I said hugging everyone. "We love you to Tiny!" Everyone said at the same time.

I still can't believe I have a perfect life with these five awesome morons.