one direction...adopted me?! {chapter fifth teen}

1D

CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN ;)

DESTINY P.O.V

I got off my bunk and check if Harry was alright. I hope he is. I hope he just crying about Niall taking away his Louis away from him. 

I open his curtain and his eyes were puffy red with full of tears stains.

"Oh gosh what happen Hun!" I said sliding off his tears. I've never seen Harry cry before and it's killing me. I gave him a hug and he soon started crying again.

"She....broke my heart....I thought....she was...the one." Said Harry between his cries. Is he talking about his girlfriend?

"Well you know what Harry she very stupid because your a great person and very caring when ever some needs help and you always make someones day even better with your delicious food you make." I said looking at him. He look up to me and smile at me. Is he bipolar or something?

He chuckled. Oh yea defiantly bipolar.

"I love you so much tiny! I don't know what I would do with out you!" He said tackling me off the bed with a hug. This kid scares me now.

"Alright enough hugging lets celebrate with ice cream shall we!" I said standing up and handing out a hand so he could get up.

I know it's like midnight but you could have ice cream anytime! Will that's my rule you could eat when ever you want but just make sure Niall not there eating your food.

"Let me clean up first, I'll meet you in the kitchen later." He said walking to another direction.

I ran to little kitchen and trip one something. "UUUFFF!" I'm so clumsy at times it's not even funny anymore.

Then I heard laughter. They boys made a plan for me to trip! How rude!

"I told you she wouldn't notice you!" Said Louis between his laughs.

"Ouch." I said pretending to sob putting my hands on my face. I heard them all quite down and arguing for hurting me.

"Say sorry Louis!" Said Liam. I peek from my hands and saw Louis getting up to me. "I'm sorry Destiny I didn't mean to-" I cut off Louis when I started to laugh by now the boys might think I need some mental help.

" I'm just joking you guys will I have to make some ice cream for Harry and me!" I said running off to the kitchen.

"She good." Said Zayn. Well duh I did take drama class when I was a kid. I can't wait to go back home and start school it's so fun because I could make new friends and stuff.

I heard Harry coming in his hair still look like crap so I went u pro him and try to fix it. "What are you doing?" He laugh at me.

"Your hair." I said pointing the obvious. I finally got it how I want and started doing my happy dance Harry look at me weird and soon join.

"Alright lets make some ice cream! All that dancing made me hungry!" I said pretending taking off sweat off my forehead.

Harry made me a banana split and I have to say he's the best cook ever I'm going to make him my personal chef.

"Thank you live I really do appreciated that complement." He said smiling at me. I said that out loud!

"We'll your welcome Harreh." I said finishing my ice cream. I'm actually happy that I got something sweet because Harry punish me, for getting to hyper. But I'm guessing he forgot.

~~~ 1 HYPER HOUR LATER~~~~~~

"Are we almost home yet?!" I said running to the boys little hang out and tackled Louis and the funny part is that he scream likes a girl.