Chapter 9.

1DAM?!

CHAPTER 9.

DESTINY P.O.V

Holy crackers!!!! This bus is amazing!

It looks like a house with a huge tv and couches and the best part was that the refrigerator look way bigger then the one at home.

I was about to jump on the couches when some caught my wrist.

"Destiny please relax." Said Liam. What is he talking about I'm totally relax.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! How about no." I said running off to the room.

I'm guessing this is our rooms. Cool they have bunk beds I'm so taking the top one. Even with cute little red curtains so you can have privacy.

I lay down to check if it was soft like cotton candy and soon I felt my eyes closing.

HARRY P.O.V

We had to bring all of our stuff and put it in the bus. Same as usual.

"Where is Destiny? I want to show her something!" Said Louis jumping up and down like a little kid he is.

"She in her room and Louis she on her sugar rush so please keep it down." Said Liam rubbing his eyes and yawning. After he said that Louis went running off.

We finished putting everything away and I was about to come in when I trip on something.

"Ugh Louis!" I said pulling his legs away from the bus door. Yes Louis fell asleep by the entrance of the bus before he could even show Destiny that was nonsense anyways.

"I'm going back to sleep!" Said Niall. This whole week I feel like Niall is keeping something from me. He been acting strange lately also.

I went to check up on Destiny, no surprise she was sleeping.

"Harry lay down with me." Said Destiny grabbing my wrist. I got up to her bunk bed and she put her head on my chest.

I love her hair it reminds me of a pink cotton candy. Perrie change it for her last week and it came out nice since Destiny sorta mess it up when she and Louis pull that prank at the pharmacy.

Later on Destiny woke up. "Harry can I have a twitter account?" She ask.

"Yea sure let me see yea phone Tiny." I said when she handed me her phone.

I made her account on twitter which was actually easy to do. "Lets take a picture shall we kind sir." She said smiling at me.

We took silly picture and she download it on twitter I followed her and like the picture of us.

"Wow the guys are already followed me." She said with a surprise tone.

Oh I barely notice she wears bracelets I should give her some of mine since I don't wear them anymore.

I grab her wrist and started to look at each of them. Then I saw red scars behind them.

What the hell?!

"Tiny what's this?" I ask very calm as possible. Believe me I was really piss off inside I just don't want to scare her. My bad side gets really ugly sometimes.

"Harry it's not what it looks like, okay." She said with panic in her eyes. She should be scare of me finding out. I can't believe the boys have not seen this!

"Why are you cutting yourself?!" I yelled. She look a bit taken back when I scream at her and tears where forming in her eyes. Oh man I didn't mean to make her cry.

"Whose cutting there selfs?!" Said Liam walking in the room with the boys behind him.

Fuck! So much for acting calm styles!

AUTHORS NOTE!

Give me a special star if ya like? what do you think how Harry acted towards Destiny?

-blahwatever