Chapter 8.

Thank you for the 100 reads. It made my day since it was horrible today so yea thank you darlings!

CHAPTER 8.

DESTINY P.O.V

----5 boring days of my life! ------

Destiny wake up!" I heard some tackling me down to my bed.

"UUFFF!!!"

Ouch that hurt so much.

"What? Huh?! I find tacos very attractive!" I said still half asleep.

Only thing I heard was a laugh. Did I really just said that out loud, I so deserve a slap on the face.

"Come on Destiny we are already got your stuff downstairs."Said Niall.

Oh yea today was tour day! I'm excited but yet again so tired I don't how the boys could do this.

"Thanks leprechaun!"I said running to the bathroom.

Where is my phone charger wha-la there it is. Since I'm getting my iPhone back today I have to bring my own.

I ran downstairs, going to the kitchen to get some food and grab two bags of Doritos and Pepsi.

"Destiny what are you doing we have food over there!?" Said Harry picking me up and throwing me on his shoulders like if I weigh like a feather.

"Love sometimes I feel like your Niall sister, you guys just eat all day and still look skinny." Said Harry walking out he house while I was crunching my chips by his ear.

I could tell he getting very annoyed.

"You just love annoying me huh, kid."He said smirking at me. I didn't know he has dimples? Or did I, oh well my head hurts for thinking to much since its to early.

I felt my eyes closing while I was eating my chips. "Aw she so adorable. Ha looks like Niall, she acting like you." Said Louis I think.

"Wait where are we going again?" I said half asleep. Darn the soda not helping me one bit at all.

"To the tour bus Destiny? Weren't you listening?" Said Zayn with confusion on his face. I started laughing and knock out to sleep.

ZAYN P.O.V

"To the tour bus Destiny? Weren't you listening?"I said. We told her so many times already. She just probably tired like Niall right now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" She laugh then pass out.

Wow now I'm officially scared right now. She just laugh who knows what. Oh please don't tell me she drank soda. I don't what her sugar rush to come back.

"Do I really act like that when I eat?" Niall ask with confusion.

"Do I act like that when I eat sugar stuff?" Said Louis.

"YES!" We all said at the same yelling.

"Sheesh sorry!" They both said at the same time. Weirdos if you tell me.

"You know what, Destiny told me earlier when I woke her up?She said I find tacos attractive." said Niall between laughs and knocking out just like Destiny.

"Odd child but a very adorable leprechaun."Said Destiny squeezing his cheeks and feel asleep on him.

"What just happen? And when did she get up?" Said Liam looking at all of us confused when he stop driving front of the tour bus.

"Uh Niall get up!"Said Destiny waking up and running towards the tour bus. Niall got up and walk his way over there.

"SUUPPPPEEEEERRRRRMAAAAN!!!!!"

Said Louis trying to help Destiny to open the door for her.

"You do realize she on her sugar rush right?" Said Liam. "Yea." I said disappointed. Huh this is going to be a long trip.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Thanks again my darlings! :)

And I'll try to fix my laptop so it will let me write longer chapters!

-blahwatever