Chapter 66: Second Home

[Luke's POV]

Joey was sitting on the ground holding Shane. I put my hand on his shoulder. He had stopped crying, but tears still streamed down his face.

Luke: He'll be alright...

Joey: L-luke...

Luke: Joey! He'll be fine!

Paramedics came running up the staircase. They got me and Joey to step back as they checked if Shane was breathing...

Paramedic: How long as he been here?

Luke: At least 10 minutes.

Paramedic: Do either of you know what happened?

Joey: N-no...he just came up in the elevator and collapsed, then we saw h-he was st-stabbed.

Paramedic: We need to take him to hospital for a more a professional examination of the injury.

Joey: Luke can you stay here...stay in the apartment tonight?

Luke: Sure Joey...

The paramedics were prepping Shane for going to the hospital. Joey fell against the wall and just slid down.

Luke: Hey Joey, he's going to be ok...

I picked him up and told him to go follow the paramedics to the ambulance. 2 Police officers came  and approached me to ask about what happened.

Luke: I don't know what happened, Shane was parking in the garage...Joey...the guy who went with him in the ambulance, panicked because he was taking so long...so he ran out to go get him...but Shane came up in the elevator covered in blood...

Cop: What is "Joey's" relation to Shane?

Luke: Boyfriend...

Cop: Ok...and you are a friend of both of them?

Luke: Yes...

Cop: Do you know anyone that would target Shane, or want to do this to him?

Luke: No...

Cop: Do you know if he's fought or had disagreements with recently?

Luke: He's fought...with his ex girlfriends new boyfriend...

Cop: Did you not just say that his boyfriend was Joey?

Luke: He realised he was gay while he was dating the girl.

Cop: Why did they fight?

Luke: Wow long story...

I told the cops everything that I knew. How Sawyer made a move on Shane, got his ass kicked by Joey - the fight at Sawyer's house - Shane punching Sawyer - then the other fight at the restaurant.

Cop: Last question, do you have an idea where Sawyer was around the time Shane...collapsed?

Luke: I'm guessing either at home, or he did it.

 Cop: Thank you for helping.

They told me just to go into Joey's apartment.  

________________________________________

So I writ til here and started watching Joey's livestream! He freaking read it with Luke! Ahhh! Thanks to everyone that tweeted it to him, Whitney and Luke! I'm still trying to get over it but that's impossible! Now Shane and Joey have read it + Joey wants to read some of it with Shane which would be hilarious because Shane will want to do the "more graphic" chapters! Ahhh! Unbelievable. On with what you guys wanna read haha.