Chapter 9: Thanks Sawyer!

Joey: Shane? How did you discover you were...ya know....Gay?!

Shane: Wait give me a second, I need to call Lisa and tell her not to tell anybody! Sorry about this, you must be getting anxious!

Joey: Nooo, I can keep it in longer...

[Joey's POV]

Ok, last chance Joey. Do you tell him or not? Gosh I want to but what will he think!?

Shane called Lisa and she answered almost immediately. I couldn't hear anything she was saying

Shane: Lisa, please don't tell anyone that I'm gay! Especially my viewers! I need time to come out! It was hard enough telling you last night let alone telling my friends, family and viewers! Please it's all I ask.....Oh my god, thank you Lisa! I'm still really sorry for last night.....Ok...bye.

Joey: What she say?!

Shane: She said she told her mom but that's all. Oh my gosh thank god!

Joey: She's taking it pretty well huh.

Shane: She may have been expecting it though.

Joey: How could she be expecting it if you didn't even know yourself!?

Shane: She could've just assumed it like every hater on the internet calls us both gay! Well actually their assumptions are right....for me anyways.

Joey: For me to!

[Shane's POV]

My heart started racing! Did Joey just admit he was gay!?

Shane: You're g-gay?

[Joey's POV]

I just looked at Shane as if I was ashamed. He walked over to me slowly. He put his hand onto my neck, and leaned in.

[Shane's POV]

I walked towards Joey, I put my hand onto his neck and leaned into kiss him. I started kissing him passionately. He was kissing back! He liked it. Does that mean he likes me?

[Joey's POV]

Shane was kissing me, I was kissing him back. This was great! The guy I'm in love with is kissing me! I put my hands onto his neck and we both sat on the couch...without breaking the kiss.

[Shane's POV]  

We were sitting on the couch now still kissing. I broke the kiss for air. I rested my head on his forehead

Shane: I can't believe this...

Joey: Shane...I like you....actually...I think I'm in love with you.

Shane: You are! Joey I love you! You're the reason I'm gay...I always try to find an excuse to hang out with you because I want to see you!

Joey: Wow Shane... I love you t-

[Joey's POV]

Shane cut me off my slamming his lips back onto mine. We were now making out....he loves me. Shane LOVES me!

*Door knob turning*

Shane and I broke the kiss almost immediately when we heard the door knob opening.

Joey: Who is it?!

Sawyer walked into the living room me and Shane sat facing the TV trying to make it look as if we had been in that position for a while.

Joey: Haven't  you heard of knocking Sawyer?!

I said this a little to obviously to Sawyer.

Sawyer: It's not like I was interrupting anything was I?

Sawyer then noticed Shane sitting next to me on the couch.

Sawyer: Hey Shane!

Shane: Hi Sawyer!

[Shane's POV]

Thanks Sawyer! Just ruin the greatest moment of my life. Much appreciated. I stood up to give Sawyer a hug....I hug everybody.

Joey: So what are you doing here Sawyer?

Sawyer: I was coming over to ask you would you like to go out for lunch. But since Shane's here I'll ask you both?

Joey: Ummm...Shane do you wanna go?

Shane: Yeah I guess, I could really use with something to eat.

Joey: ok, give me a few minutes to get ready.

Joey was still in his "pyjamas" and had his morning hair. I finally got to see Joey with morning hair in person...instead of seeing it in a vlog...Damn was he sexy even with morning hair.

Joey walked into his bedroom to get ready, Sawyer sat down on the couch next to me.

Sawyer: What has you here at Joey's?

Shane: I sort've live here now...

Sawyer: What happened to you and Lisa's place?

Shane: Haven't you seen my new vlog?

Sawyer: No! Why what happened?!

Shane: Me and Lisa.....broke up...

Sawyer: Woah...sorry dude...

Sawyer put his arm around my shoulder

Sawyer: I take it Joey offered you to live with him?

Shane: Yeah...how's ya know?

Sawyer: That's just something Joey would do...

Shane: Yeah, he's great!

[Joey's POV]

I walked out've my bedroom, Shane and Sawyer were talking to eachother. Shane looked kind've upset.

Joey: You guys ready to go?

Sawyer and Shane: Yeah!