Chapter 46: Lisa! Don't Do This!

Joey: What's the matter with the note Shane?

Shane: Look for yourself *Throws note at Joey*

Joey *Reading out loud* Hoping you get better soon Shane from the real person who posted the pictures. What the heck!

Shane: Assholes!

Joey: So it wasn't Benny? Then who the freak was it?

Shane: Lisa!

Joey: It can't be! If she's in love with you, she'd be trying to keep you in the closet plus she stormed off when we thought we found out it was Benny.

Shane: I don't even care anymore! Still....fuck the bitch who posted the pics....but I don't care.

Joey: I'm fed up with it...its like someone's out to get us.

[Joey's POV]

A doctor came into the room and interrupted me and Shane.

Doctor: You're free to go now Mr "Dawson"

Shane: Thank you!

Shane got dressed back into his normal clothes , but before he put on a shirt the doctor had to change his bandages.

Doctor: Joey, can you go to Shane's house and help him change his bandages every day for the next 5-7 days?

Joey: I actually live with him....sure.  

The doctor finished up with Shane, he gave him a prescription with a list of medications and pain killers Shane should get, the prescription also had a list of rules Shane should obey. For one he couldn't drive.

Shane put his shirt on carefully and thanked the doctor.

Shane: Mom, you can go home if you want...me and Joey are just going to go to our apartment now.

Teresa: Alright, see you soon Shane. You to Joey!

Shane: Bye mom.

Joey: See ya Teresa!

I took out my vlogging camera while Shane and I waited for a taxi.

Joey: Hello there everyone! ToNIGHT, Shane and I just got out of the hospital after Shane's blade removal surgery! How was it?

Shane: I mean....it was an operation....how do you think it was?

Joey: I don't know but I'm pretty sure that hurt like hell!

Shane: I think what hurt the most was getting the blade took out of me the first time....when they were taking out the fragments that didn't hurt at all. All they did was put a few tools inside of my chest and shook them around.

Joey: *Gags* Shane don't! Eugh!

Shane laughed at me when I was gagging, he knew I didint like talking about things like blood. It all horrified me!

Shane: Come here.

Joey: What?

Shane: You're not even going to kiss me?

Joey: Not on camera!

Shane: Who cares? They all love it!

Shane took me into his grasp, he didn't care about the people who would see it in video, he didn't even care about the people in the streets that could have seen it, he just kissed me there and then.

Shane: Tumblr is going to explode with GIFs again now!

Joey: I haven't checked my tumblr all day! We'll see you guys back at our apartment!