Chapter 6: Roomies!

[Shane's POV]

What the fuck have I done! Oh I know I broke up with a great girl so I could be with a guy that isn't gay! Fucking idiot Shane! Oh shit, Joey's still in the office.

I quickly wiped away the tears that wear imprinted onto my face and walked towards my office. I opened the office door to see that Joey was lying down on the office couch.

Joey: So? What did she say?!

I then begin to burst into tears again. I stood there like a fool. Joey jumped up off the couch and gave me a hug. Just like he said that's what he stayed for.

Joey: I'm so sorry Shane. Where has Lisa gone to?

Shane: She went t-to her moms h-house to give me time t-to pack my things and go.

Joey: She broke up with you?! And she's kicking you out?!

[Joey's POV]

Oh my god! He's single! But not gay....but that's better than him being engaged!

Joey: So where are you gunna live?

Shane: W-with my mom I guess...

Joey: You could live with me in my apartment.

Why the heck did I say that, he's gunna think I'm obsessed with him, or he could be thinking I'm a helpful friend?

Shane: But you and Brittany live there, were would I stay?

Joey: Brittany moved out to Hollywood remember?

Shane: Oh? So I'd get her old room?

Joey: Well yeah, unless you wanna sleep with me *chuckles*

Shane: Huh?

[Shane's POV]

Woah did he just say that, he must be kidding, I wish he wasn't though. I'd much prefer sleeping with him than sleeping alone.

Joey: Ha, I'm kidding

[Joey's POV]

I really wasn't kidding.

Shane: Joey, thank you so much. You have to be the best guy I know!

Joey: Awww thanks!

Shane: I love you...

Joey: W-what?

[Shane's POV]

Oh shit did I seriously just say that!

Shane: Bro love!

Joey: Oh yeah, sure!

Shane: Can you help me pack my things?

Joey: Of course, I'll go grab some boxes in my car!

Shane: Thanks!

[Joey's POV]

Ha! I'm going to live with Shane! Not in the way I want to but it's still living with him and seeing him every day.

I got to my car, grabbed about 3 cardboard boxes I had from a music video me and Luke shot. I walked back up to Shane's apartment. I opened the front door and went into the office. Shane was watching my latest vlog were I was doing a #askjoey and talking about Shane's dare to kiss me. Shane never realised I was standing at the door to the office.

Joey: *huh hum*

Shane: oh hey I was just watching your new vlog!

Joey: Oh I see that haha, you ready to start packing?

Shane grabbed a box from the pile I brought to his apartment. He gave me a weird smirk as he grabbed my arm and dragged me into his closet.We both starting lifting random items of clothing belonging to Shane. He changed into a pair of jeans and his ninja turtles shirt if front of me again. We barely spoke during the process of packing because it was currently 2am and he looked to be still annoyed by Lisa rejecting him.

Shane: I think that's all of my clothes. I don't really own anything else in the bedroom, let's go to my office and pack my camera and stuff

Joey: When we finish packing we can go back to our place.

[Shane's POV]

Wow, our place. I'm now living with Joey fucking Graceffa! Holy shit! I just wish we were sleeping in the same room together, in the same bed.

[Joey's POV]

Shane was lying on his computer chair and looked as if he was sleeping. I walked over and nudged him and he pounced up instantly shouting my name.

Shane: JOEY!

Joey: Woah someone's tired huh?

Shane: Yeah I guess so, aren't you?

Joey: I don't go to bed til aroud 4am so not at all ha.

Shane: Oh yeah, you stay up late watching that freaky Japanese stuff.

Joey: You mean anime?

Shane: Did you expect me to know the name?

[Shane's POV]

Joey chuckled and continued to disconnect my computer from the wall socket, he placed the monitor and the cables into the largest box, placing my camera right next to it. We then walked out to Joey's car, Satsuki, of course he named it after that Japanese stuff. But it was cute how he named his car and talked to it like a physcopath somehow...I guess I just love anything and everything he does, after all he is Joey. He put all the boxes into the trunk of his car.

Shane: I'll take my car and bring my studio lights in it, there's not enough room in Satsuki and I need to bring my car.

Joey: Okay, I'll see you at my place...I mean our place!

Shane: See you!

Joey got into his car and drove off waving to me as I waved back. I went back up to my old apartment and got the lights then went back to the parking garage. I got into my car and drove off. I received a text at a red light. It was from Joey.

Joey: Shane, I'm gunna be in the shower by the time you get to the apartment just walk on in and start setting up in your new room. Bye!

Shane: Okay talk to you later after your shower!

Joey text me back with a winky face. I can't wait til I can officially say he's my roommate! I decided to take out my phone again to start vlogging. I turned it on and started to record.

"Hey guys! I've had a tough night,/day. Sorry I didn't vlog at all. So I have really exciting news and then I have real bad news. The bad news is that I broke up with Lisa tonight and I'm actually moving to my new apartment, which leads me to my good news that is I'm moving in with Joey Graceffa! Ya know my lover! Ha I'm just kidding but yeah he offered me to move in cuz he's such a great friend! I'll explain more to what happened with me and Lisa tomorrow....it's going to be pretty hard to tell you guys but I'll hopefully power through it! That's it for today's vlogs, sorry for the one take but I'm going through a break-up and I don't have the motivation to record all day or anything so off that note I'll see you guys soon! Bye! Arrh!