Chapter 23: Suspicions

[Luke's POV]

I was hanging out with Sawyer and Ingrid at my house. We were doing the usual, talking about life and YouTube.

Sawyer: Have you guys noticed anything about Shane and Joey?

Ingrid: Well Joey freaked out the other night and left, but he brought Shane with him.

Luke: I haven't noticed anything, and Joey freaked out because Cat kissed him!

I was lying about not noticing anything with them, I knew they were gay and that they are each other's boyfriend.

Ingrid and Sawyer: WHAT!

Luke: Yeah, Joey got stressed after that, I guess Shane must've been his ride home that night.

Sawyer: Why would he freak out?

Luke: Maybe because Cat's his ex and the reason he broke up with her was because he was in love with somebody else!

Ingrid: Well that is what he said he broke up with her for...but who's he in love with.

Luke: I don't know!

I did know.

Sawyer: Back to what I said, noticed anything about SHANE and JOEY!?

Ingrid: What are you talking about?

Sawyer: The two of them have been acting weird! When I went for lunch with them a few days ago, they sat together...and when they went to the bathroom, they were both in for a long time.

Luke: Didn't they say they were hiding on you.

Sawyer: In a stall together?

Ingrid: Oh my gosh! Maybe they are together!

Luke: They are not!

Sawyer: You can't be sure!

Luke: Shane isn't gay, neither is Joey!

Sawyer: Okay let's test this, we'll go to dinner with the both of them tonight, all three of us and we'll see how they act around each other.

Luke: Okay let's do it! I'll text Joey now and ask him and Shane to go to dinner with us later.

I texted Joey, but not what I told Sawyer and Ingrid I was texting.

Luke: Joey! Sawyer is getting suspicious about you and Shane! He wants us to go out to dinner with me, you, Shane, Ingrid and him so he can try to catch you guys out!

Joey: Oh shoot! If I say no he'll probably get even more suspicious!

Luke: Go to dinner! Just don't sit beside Shane, or talk as much with him! There's no way Sawyer can catch you out then!

Joey: Good idea! But why would he even suspect anything? Is it susceptible that Shane is my boyfriend?

Luke: No, Sawyer just thought because Shane broke up with Lisa and because he knows you're in love with somebody and that you live with Shane that you may be together.

Joey: Well he's right, but I don't want him to know just yet! Tell him I said Shane and I will go.

Luke: Okay, I'll see you then :)

Luke: He said they'll go. ]

Sawyer: Great! I feel like a spy!

Luke: Would it not just be easier just to ask him instead?

Sawyer: No! Especially if he isn't gay! He'll think I'm judging him   

[Joey's POV]

Great! Now I have to act like I don't like Shane at dinner. At least I didn't have to act at lunch now with Cat.

Joey: Luke just text me, he wants us to go to dinner with him, Ingrid and Sawyer. But there's a catch!

Shane: What's the catch?

Joey: Sawyer is getting suspicious about us and is trying to catch us being together. So we have to make it look as if we're just friends.

Cat: How the hell is he suspicious! I couldn't even tell you to were together when you were in a team together hugging and complimenting each other! Sawyer's probably jealous.

Shane: Sawyer? Jealous? Why would he be jealous of either of us?

Cat: Maybe he really likes one of you but wants to try and scheme his way in.

Joey: Nooo. Not Sawyer. There's no way!

Cat:  I bet you!

Joey: Fine, come to dinner with us later and we'll try to detect something with him!

Cat: Fine.

I text Luke asking was it okay if Cat comes along too.

Luke: Things are fine between you and Cat now? And of course she can come along.

Joey: She came over earlier and apologised, Shane and I are actually out for lunch with her now. I'll see you later!

Luke: Ok see you then!

Joey: Luke said it's ok that you can come!

Cat: Yes! I can't wait to prove you wrong!

Joey: Hmm, must be nice!

Shane had been very quiet during the conversation I had with Cat about Sawyer.

Joey: Shane, you're quiet, what's up?

Shane: Just thinking about Sawyer, I think he does like you!

Joey: No way! He can't!

Shane: Think about it, when he came into our apartment the other day he wanted to go to lunch..WITH YOU! He only invited me because I was there. He also wanted to go to the movies, but because I was there I went to. Remember how he sat beside you at the movies.

Joey: I am one of his best friends ya know! He's just being nice.

Shane: I'm going to have to side with Cat here *High fives Cat*

Joey: You both think Sawyer's gay?!

_________________________________

Alright now I have a hard decision to make, should I or should I not make Sawyer gay?! It could get alot more interesting if he were gay in this...either way I have thought out different storylines!

Gooooooodbye!