Chapter 8: Only 24 Hours

[Shane's POV]

I woke up next to Joey...in his bed! This is crazy! Yesterday I was getting prepared to propose to Lisa, and now I'm laying in the same bed as Joey!

*12 Hours Earlier*

Shane: Hellooo? Joey? You still with me?

Joey: Oh ah yeah...yeah!

[Joey's POV]

Shane was waving his hand in front of me as I sat there daydreaming about how to tell him I was gay and how to say I was completely in love with him!

Shane: So what were you going to confess? It better be as good as my confession!

Joey: It might be...

Shane: So what is it?! You're getting me really fucking excited?

Joey: Why are you getting excited? Is there something you want me to say?

Shane: Well...yeah...but you're the one telling me so what is it?

I started to get extremely nervous, I didn't want Shane to think because we were both gay, it would be weird living together unless we were together...as a couple! Oh how I wish we were!

[Shane's POV]

Joey looked really nervous? Was he gunna confess something bad? I hope not! The only thing right now I want him to say is that he is gay so I can just leap onto him and kiss him, it's been a month since that dare kiss and I felt as if he wanted to kiss back...I pulled away though before he got the chance to...I'm such a fucking idiot! Who would pull away from kissing Joey!

We had both been sitting on the couch in silence in which it felt as if we were there for hours but really it was about a minute.

Shane: Soooo?

Joey: Shane, this is a hard thing to say...The only other person I've told is Luke, and that last night before you called me.

Shane: Trust me, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to.

I got a twitter alert on my phone

@lilschwartzie: So guys...me and Shane broke up last night as you probably saw in his latest vlog.Sorry to any Shisa shippers/OTP's haha #BreakUps

Shane: Fuck!

Joey: What!?

Shane: I forgot to tell Lisa not to tell anyone I was gay!

Joey: You want to keep it a secret?

Shane: Well, yeah...I only found out myself yesterday that I was gay!?

Joey: You've barely known for 24 hours that you were gay!

[Joey's POV]

Wait? What made him gay in under 24 hours? The only guy he saw yesterday was me? Did I make him gay? HOLY SHIT! Does he like like me?! 

_____________________________________________________________________

I'M SO EVIL! Another cliffhanger! I'm gunna start writing the next chapter now! My excitement can't stay under control I need to write more! Check back later for chapter 9! Vote and share please! <3

Gooooodbye!